“Amazing experience!”

Ranked #101 of 714 Restaurants in Laval
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 February 2017

Very Impressed! My first time at this sushi restaurant not sure what to expect I was very impressed by the food and service. Nice little restaurant I would definitely recommend we will be returning with friends and family very soon! The presentation and taste of the food excellent. The service also was very good very attentive to our requests! the place was very clean! We arrived early but the place filled up very fast. Also you can bring your own Wine!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I was looking for a real Japanese dishes and tastes restaurant, away from the fast food sushi or awful buffets you find in every corner. I thought this was going to be the one... but no.
Dishes are just average, nothing special. You might not notice the difference if you've never experience real Japanese food (beyond sushi).

Reviewed 25 July 2016

love this BYOW sushi place, service is quick, sushi always fresh and they have funky choices. Had their tuna steak recently, and it was a real WOW. Love this place we go regularly.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Not much needs to be said. This is one of the best sushi spots I've been to date! The food is freshly made and the waiter catered to our every need. He ensured that we were served exacted what we wanted and the chef had gone above and beyond to make a great variety of sushi of us. We will most definitely be returning here and I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Not many words are required - this is one of the best sushi places in the world in my opinion and I miss eating there very much. The food is always fresh, service is not very good and slow but the taste is worth it all.

1  Thank Rita K