“Celebrate a Birthday!!”
Review of Baton Rouge

Baton Rouge
Reserve with OpenTable
Baton Rouge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 725 Restaurants in Laval
Price range: USD 0 - USD 25
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Scratch Kitchen Steak House. triple A aged to perfection meats. CAB or USDA beef. Famous for our Baby Back ribs, slowly cooked for 7 hours, then gently brushed with our signature home-made BBQ Sauce. Fresh Seafood and Fish, complete menu. Happy Hour from 4pm to 7pm every day in the bar-lounge area. Great atmosphere , at Carrefour Laval, next to Simons. Valet parking Friday and Saturday Groups, reservation , take out available. Skip the Dish available. Come see us!! Because you deserve the best without compromise!
Reviewed 27 April 2016

The service is wonderful! We received a lot of attention! We like the food very much. They serve wonderful meals. I had Santa Fe Chicken which was delicious. It was grilled with light spices with roasted red peppers and zuchinni and topped with a light flavored goat cheese. (you can replace the goat cheese with a brie),served with sweet potato fries(Choice of potato). For appetizer I had their potato soup which is fabulous! Another meal served which is great are their steaks which other guests had! Their Ribs are very good also, The atmosphere is wonderful! All in all It was a great time had by all!

Reviewed 4 April 2016

Lovely waitress served us but was surprised how the food was not as good as the Baton Rouge in Pointe Claire or the one in Anjou!
I had the steak salad suppose to be with walnuts and blue cheese. Where were the walnuts and the blue cheese?? The waitress was lovely she tried to help and brought me a plate of blue cheese but we had to do a scavenger hunt for the walnuts I was NOT impressed, she didn't bring me any extra walnuts. This salad was just lettuce, lettuce and lettuce with a tough to eat steak which was not cooked the way I asked for.
My mom had a filet mignon which was also not cooked to asking but was absolutely delicious, the baked potatoes were not tasty at all and were not the same potatoes that were served at the pointe Claire location (Yukon gold potatoes) the waitress didn't even know what type of potatoes they were serving at the kitchen she had to go ask. For the price I really was not impressed. Two people one glass of wine for one person tax and tip for all was over $100, pricey for so so food.

BRSteakhouseBar, Guest Relations Manager at Baton Rouge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2016

Hi Nadia,
We are sorry to read that your Bâton Rouge experience was not what it should have been. We strive for complete guest satisfaction during every visit and are sorry this was not the case for you. We'd love the opportunity to follow-up with you as we greatly appreciate your feedback and want your future visits to be 5 star experiences. Kindly send us an email with your coordinates to contactmarketing@batonrouge.ca for a member of our team to follow-up.
-Julian, BR

Reviewed 27 March 2016

We were just two, hungry, ordered tuna tacos, and a house salad to share.

Usually I take pictures, but we were so hungry, we gobbled it all up so fast.

Fresh and tasty, and the waitresses are bilingual and friendly .

Reviewed 21 March 2016 via mobile

First time at this branch. Food good, as in the other locations but service was very slow. Restaurant was not that busy.
Good ribs. Watch out for the deep fried chicken - not much chicken lots of batter.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

The food is okay if you like that type of New York grill styled food, but the spinach and artichoke dip is one of the best dips I have ever tried at a restaurant. 100% recommend it.

Been to Baton Rouge? Share your experiences!