All reviews hockey tournament sausage patties make your own waffles clean rooms stay there again free wifi sofa microwave
Reviewed 9 March 2015

I arrived 35 minutes after the regular check in time and my room was still not ready and I had to wait 30 some minutes in the hallway in order to go into my room. My resrevation was done a week in advance, I guess they did not expect me to arrive when I was suppose to arrive or they simply did not bother to greet me properly at the front desk. But what ever the reason I shoul'nt have to wait 30 minutes in the hallway, other then that it was an average stay at the Inn and they do not have an elevator for handicap people.

Room Tip: book on the first floor not the second floor, no elevator for handicap people.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 September 2014

We originally chose to stay here because of the decent price and reviews, but a lot of issues surfaced once we got there. First of all, we were put in the North Wing in a non-smoking room. Problem was, the room USED to be a smoking room and the odour stilled remained! We asked for a different room but they denied the request and just sent in someone to spray some Febreeze - the room began to smell again in a few hours anyways. Apparently this wing was just undergoing recent changes to be no-smoking and no-pets - no one told us! Secondly, the wifi was very slow and kept hanging up. We tried on two laptops and some cell phones and so it wasn't on our end. We also realized that the room service didn't change our sheets; they just refolded them onto the bed for us! The kicker? The walls weren't even insulated properly so we could hear some 'lovebirds' having fun most of the night. When we voiced our concerns about all this with the staff, they basically said we were out of luck!

If you're a penny pincher and are willing to put up with sub-par service and some smelly rooms, then this hotel is a good bang for your buck. Otherwise, go look somewhere else!

Room Tip: Rooms on the North-East wing used to be smoking and the smell/stains may remain. If you want a clean room, go to a different
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Loan L
GMHotel331332, General Manager at Comfort Inn Laval, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2014

Although we are always disappointed to hear that someone’s stay was not to their satisfaction, we appreciate knowing what issues you experienced so we can take appropriate steps to correct them. We do apologize for your experience and the impression it left on you.

Your feedback has been shared with the relevant department heads in order to address these issues and avoid any reoccurrence.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Yours in hospitality,

Nadia Francolini

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Room was clean and a fair size, if a bit humid. It was quiet. And there is a restaurant/bar - limited choice, but food was pretty good and price was decent. The bed was extremely comfortable! Using Expedia I paid $103, which seemed just about right. Would stay again, at the same price.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank SabbyLaf
GMHotel331332, General Manager at Comfort Inn Laval, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2014

We would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review.
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.

Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing in the near future.

Your in hospitality

Reviewed 7 April 2014

The hotel is a bit old and run down, but seemed clean enough. The insulation between the rooms is non-existent as I could hear much more than I wished to from my neighbors.
NOTE: If you have trouble climbing stairs don't stay hear. They have no elevator and no one to help you with your bags.
Also, the smoke permeates through the second floor, even into your non-smoking room.
Lastly, the attached restaurant has a decent pizza, but expect to pay much more that it's worth.
Next time I'll pay a few bucks more an staying somewhere else.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank EslovRon
Christine B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Laval, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2014

Thank you for your comment. It is very exciting for us to share that we will be undergoing a complete renovation later in the year and we hope you will return to experience our new look! Every aspect of guest satisfaction will be taken into account before the renovation is complete. Comments such as yours help us to pinpoint everything that we need to address.

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

In this hotel you will find the same as in the one in Brossard but slightly better. Room is good, bed is nice. VOD didn't work. Wifi fast. Bathroom bit old but really clean. Rate 100 can dollars. 30 min from downtown. Also from airport. No shuttle. Breakfast seemed to cost extra money, only two bucks discount with coupon. Believe it was like five bucks.

Would stay again

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Peteruga
Patricia A, General Manager at Comfort Inn Laval, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for your comment. It is not a secret that our rooms are in need of a facelift but we are committed to providing excellent service, clean facilities, and a great place to stay to everyone who walks through our doors. It is very exciting for us to share that we will be undergoing a renovation next year and we hope you will return to experience our new look!