See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2015

Clogged sink, rubbish rollaway bed (i was touching the floor when i lied in it and I am only 70kg). If you want an iron, board, pillow or anything, you will have to go to reception and get it yourself. You will also have to setup the rollaway bed yourself.

Bed covers have dust all over them and most probably bugs on them too. I had no choice but to stay here as my reservation was non-refundable.

I suggest you avoid this hotel.

Room Tip: Avoid this hotel
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2015

We stayed for two nights at this hotel. The reception was dusty and dirty. The room had an old TV, there was not a microwave nor a coffeemaker in the room. The beds are old and so are the blankets. The hotel needs a fresh coat of paint and the carpets need to be cleaned. The internet never worked for the whole time we were there. Will not come back.

Stayed: August 2015
Reviewed 30 March 2015

I stay here last week day time stuff too rude and not speak English.both lady work on counter and back office both too rude.room and washroom not proper clean.in picture look everything clean but if u see carefully look true not clean.pool picture show big pool but in realty pool too small.i will not stay here in future.i recommand don't stay here

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 March 2015

I was at Econolodge Laval for 3 days. I travel 100 nights per year and it is the worst hotel I never had. The building back door was bolted so the rear parking as no car while the front parking was completely full. The key card only work one time, we need to go back to reception every single time ( I was on the second floor at the end of the Hotel).

The bed was very bad and curved in the middle. The tv was a tube tv with a broken cable with electric tape. The tv reception was bad (around 50% with a lot of snow). When you open the tv, it's open in a non reception channel with a heavy noize.

While I add breakfast in the dining room, the room mate was doing the vacuum cleaner around me.

I have tell to the manager all of those problem and the answer was: ``we can not fix those problem because the owner is in Florida for winter time``The bed was very bad and curved in the middle.

If you are looking for a good hotel, don't go to Econo Lodge Laval

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2014

First, the people are very accommodating for someone who speaks English only (well).

The hotel is good value and good location for Laval.

Remember you get what you pay for and I feel expectations should be the same….the hotel is clean but not fancy…beds comfortable.

Breakfast included was basic but fine.

Lots of parking onsite.

Lots of non smoking rooms if you book ahead.

Room Tip: If the disabled room is free ask for it!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business