All reviewsiceberg roomroom was cleanhard boiled eggsbagelsstereofridgebed
Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

I went to Laval for work and stayed there for a week. The rooms were nice and clean and it was very well located. In fact it s not far from Montréal for a night out! Thanks for a great time. I recommend this place for work or pleasure.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 22 August 2016

The location was perfect, rooms were very clean, the free breakfast was very good and the staff was very kind. It also included a parking spot. The only problem we had was a cigarette smell in our room. I would highly recommend this place for its price.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 June 2016

On the site it said non smoking room $73 double occupancy, After having paid I realized they charged me extra, went to the front desk they told me I have a comfort room? there is absolutely nothing extra about the room other than it is none smoking, they charge me $84. and change plus taxes and also they also charge me $94 and change for a Friday night they claim it is weekend prices, absolutely none of that was stated when I reserved the room. In the end its buyer beware they took almost $100 extra on what was published and refused to refund. Hence the rating of 1 for misleading people and charging extra.

This place is also advertised as hotel it is actually a motel and have only motel type rooms.

I would have given them a better rating but I really don't enjoy been charged more than was I was quoted, again buyer beware.

Room Tip: Rooms ok nothing special be aware of extra charges after the fact.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2016

My wife and i have almost tried all their suites, it's always clean and quiet. The suite with the giant circular bath is amazing even if the bath take for ever to fill, never ran out of hot water. The wide selection of suite type is for every accommodating.

Room Tip: Reserve early, suites go out fast. Special during Week day.
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Techn0kat
Chantal L, Gérant at Le Fabreville Motel et Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2016

Hello,

We are pleased to have you as a satisfied customer of your stay. We will be happy to receive you for a future visit.

Le Fabreville

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Sooo this is kinda embarrassing to write, it is a theme motel.
The rooms have things like stripper poles, hot tubs, mirrors on the ceiling.
It seems fairly clean when you stay, options for 3 hours or more.
Escorts can be seen coming and going all hours of the day.

If you wanna spice things up with the misses why not

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello,
Adds us saddened to know that you did'nt like your experience at Le Fabreville. Know that we bet on the quality of our product and on the satisfaction of our clientele. We have a large inventory of rooms to satisfied our clientele including special suites for couples. We take your comments in note.

Le Fabreville