Cottages On PEI(Summerside)(Great Value!)
USD 127
  • Beachfront
USD 150
USD 145
Canadas Best Value Inn and Suites(Summerside)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 114
USD 149
USD 114
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 142/night.

Summerside Motel(Summerside)
USD 90
USD 77
Shine Motel(Summerside)
USD 72
HUB 223(Summerside)
USD 96
Agoda.com
Clark's Sunny Isle Motel(Summerside)(Great Value!)
USD 81
All reviewshot breakfasta great stayfree breakfastthe room was niceenjoyed our staygreat sleepgood sizeplace to staybagelsgreat priceislandsummermotelpeitoasterkitchenetteontario
Reviewed 23 April 2017

we really love the pool!! it is super clean and the perfect way to start and finish our day.the location is perfect for shopping and sight seeing. The free breakfast was awesome..highly recommend to stay here

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
TravisSummerside, Guest Relations Manager at Traveller's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Dear Eleanor M

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, enjoying the pool and the complementary deluxe continental breakfasts these are factors in why guests choice us as there accommodation while staying in the Summerside area. thanks for your review

Reviewed 12 January 2017

Extremely disappointed there was no Dinning Room even though the website reports serving lobster and seafood dinners... false advertising and should be updated. Would not have stayed here if I had known.
Room took 3 hours to heat up enough to sit without a jacket on as it was winter and even though the room was pre-booked they did not turn on the heat prior to my arrival like most hotel chains do. May use this location in Summer but never in winter again, will have to have dinner prior to arrival to stay that's all.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank waltjon
Reviewed 23 October 2016

Enjoyed our stay at this reasonably priced central motel. The room was clean and the jet tub was great! Right on the main highway and easy to find. The hosts were very friendly. The location provided a base for daily sightseeing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
TravisSummerside, Guest Relations Manager at Traveller's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear Liz c
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your great review. we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. we hope to see you again next time your in the area

Reviewed 18 October 2016

hi i found this motel using tripadvisor and i have been working in summerside for the last few months. i would highly recommend this motel to other companies or families to stay. the staff are very helpful and friendly, the rooms are spacious and very clean, and there is a indoor pool which for me helped to keep me busy and gave me some much needed exercise! lol. i have a efficincity unit which is very handy and cost saving for making meals .

Room Tip: i enjoyed the efficency units
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business

dear redtree321
I was so glad to hear that you enjoyed our stay and would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your review and hope to see you next time your in the area whether it be for business or pleasure.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

I was looking for a place to stay for three nights, either in Charlottetown, or Summerside while we toured PEI. The first hotel I tried was full even through I was calling two months in advance. So I checked and picked one on the internet. They showed beautiful pictures of the interior and outside views. The big mistake I made was asking for a ground floor room. They said they could put us in the drive up section. After booking, I had second thoughts and went back to look at the pictures, which did show a row of rooms similar to what you used to see in the way of motels beside the highway. But things did looks well cared for in the pictures.

What a shock when we got there. They had a couple of old rows of rooms not shown in the pictures. The one we were in appeared to be a least forty years old. Certainly the toilet was the same Crane model used around here in '75. The first time in years that we had a room with old fashioned door keys. The place smelled bad and was hot, even though it was a cool September day. The little air conditioner looked like the types I had back in the early seventies. It made more noise than cool air. We ran it until bedtime and then put up with the heat.

My wife killed a number of small flying bugs in the bathroom. The next day there were more. She said they looked like the kind you see around outdoor garbage cans which gave her the impression that something died in there.

The bathroom door did not close all the way. We did have a flat screen TV and a strange cable system that I managed to get to work after about ten minutes of fooling around. We did have a fridge, micro wave and coffee maker, but only the fridge was plugged in. If we wanted to use the other two, we first had to move them to a location where the cord could reach a plugin and then unplug whatever was plugged into it (like the light or TV). Having made the reservation so far in advance, we felt totally ripped off.

The breakfast, served in the new section, was fine.

The next day we drove by the Traveller's Inn on the highway and both I and my wife thought it looked brand new. We thought about it all day and finally, on the way back to our base, we stopped by to see if they would have a room for the next night. It was then that we realized that is was not new, but an older unit. They did have one room only left for the next night and although we could not see it, we decided to take it. After all, how much worse could it be. And it was twenty percent less.

When we checked in we were pleasantly surprised. We had a full kitchen with more cupboard space than some small houses. A full sized fridge with freezer, a micro wave and a four burner range with oven and a hood. And of course, even the kitchen sink. One could hole up for a two and three week vacation if you like doing your own cooking.

The bathroom was much more up to date than our last place. And for the first time in living memory, we had a window that did not overlook a parking lot. Outside was an open farm field that made my prairie heart glad. It was the largest window that opened I could remember, and it even had a screen.

On the negative side, the TV was an older CRT type with and cable system supplying an eclectic range of channels I was not familiar with. If your goal is to spend your days inside watching TV, I don't think would be the room for you. However, I did not need the TV and we could get the weather on our computer as the Wifi worked just fine. About seventy percent of the time we stayed in places where the internet was almost unusable. One thing I can never understand is why so many hotels do not pay attention to small problems. I think they should all have a handyman on call to look and annoying little things like dripping faucets, loose toilet seats and dead light bulbs. The screen in the window needed some attention and the door to the room would not close properly. I could see where this was not a recent problem and should have been repaired some time ago. I looked at the door and noted that on the top hinge, two screws were missing and the other two were loose. I could have fixed it with a trip to the hardware store to get four new screws about a half in longer than the old ones, and about five minutes work with a screwdriver. Why does such a simple problem not get looked after?

Our stay was pleasant and the breakfast was a good as most others.

Wishing I had chosen this hotel in the first place, I checked my notes and found I had indeed considered it. But I was turned off by the many bad reviews that were posted on the internet.

Room Tip: If at all possible check the room first. It would appear there are many difference between rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
TravisSummerside, Guest Relations Manager at Traveller's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2016

dear 454 bill
It was our pleasure to host you at our motel for your stay I have taken your issues to our head of maintence and I can assure you he is looking in to them I would like to thank you for your stay and hope to see you again next time your in the area.