“expect below average standards here!”
Review of Wendy's

Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 5 July 2016

expect poor service as well as below Wendy's quality food product! staff unable to get orders correct as well as show very little respect for the paying customer.

Reviewed 4 July 2016 via mobile

I called in a very large order which I was planning to pick up within 15 minutes. The person on the phone (Jason I believe) was very accommodating and had no issues or complaints with my order size even though it was both short notice as well as close to time for them to close. I ended up getting side tracked talking with family and by the time I remembered the food and went to get it, it was a few minutes passed midnight and they just locked the doors. I decided to call and let them know I was there and hoping they weren't too upset with me (which would be completely understandable if they were) could maybe do the transaction thru the drive thru and I didn't have to go home empty handed. I was absolutely astounded and beyond impressed when the same team member I spoke to earlier answered the phone and not only was he not upset he was still as helpful and courteous as he was the first time we spoke,. He greeted me at the door with a smile, thanked me for coming in, reopened his register, rang in my order and wished me a great evening while I was leaving. I have never been more impressed with the quality if customer care and guest courtesy as I was that night! Keep it up Jason and team members! You guys rock!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

Wendys at this location has great fast food and not out of the way.
My granddaughter and I stopped in on june 2015 and enjoyed their hamburger and chicken strips

Reviewed 18 July 2015 via mobile

I had the teen burger and root beer. All very good. Very clean and staff Nice. It was very quiet. Food hot and fresh

Reviewed 20 January 2015

By far the leader in unhealthy fast food.

They use fresher ingredients, and less preservatives.
Their food generally isn't too greasy.

Priced appropriately for the quality