“Brownie”

Dairy Queen
Ranked #6 of 10 Dessert in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

OMG! I went for a banana split but chose the brownie instead. Great choice! I had it topped with hotfudge instead of their usual chocolate sauce. My new favorite!

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We came here for ice cream and drinks!!!
The ice cream was delicious!! I had a buster bar and my friends had a blizzard and chocolate dipped ice cream!!! We also had some pop!!!
Everyone really enjoyed what they got!!! Other people around us had meals and the manager was wandering around asking if everything was good and everyone commented well!!! The place was very busy and with a large amount of ice cream cakes that were going out the door, I am thinking they are very good!!! The place was clean and roomy!!! The staff very friendly and helpful!!!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

As far as I know this is the busiest DQ in Canada. Not because the food is better than other DQs but because of their service and the way they keep the location clean and up to date. I come here all the time and will continue to do so.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The only reason to eat herw is the cheap combo that includes a sundae for which you can get a coupon to eat it at another time. Fries are bad and burgers are mediocre bit made worse by the fact they microwave them to melt the cheese. Unfortunately it also heats up all the other toppings which should remain cold. Bad. Just bad.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Clean and fast service. Ordered blizzards three times this week and never disappointed. New truffle one is delectable. Can always depend on good ice cream. Moncton told us that strawberry sundaes were discontinued but they still have them in Charlottetown

Date of visit: July 2017