“Great for vegetarians”

Cuisines: Lebanese, Canadian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Hard to find good vegetarian food in the Maritimes. The falafel wrap was excellent. Baklava was lovely and a pleasant rosewater scent with the nuts and honey.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank theo_labrador

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

We Wendy with a party of 5 and everyone had something different off their extensive menu. Food was fresh, hot and served with a smile from our waitress. Nice break from the usual Charlottetown fare.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

5 adults and 3 children in our party. Very reasonably priced Lebonese and Canadian fare Excellent table service with very pleasant wait staff. Nothing was too much trouble for them. We all ordered something different and nobody was disappointed sweet potato fries were scrumptious, light and fluffy. Delicious Baklava for dessert.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

I had never been here before and asked the waitress for a recommendation. She said the Shawarma was very popular so I ordered the beef shawarma with fries as my side (along with a side of gravy).

The fries itself are the thick, large fries. Nothing spectacular there as they are just the frozen fries but I will say they were cooked well. The gravy was great no complaints there. I found the beef shawarma needed more flavor, i kept finding myself needing to add pepper or salt. I also found it a little dry. It would be great if the wrap itself came with some sort of dipping sauce like hummus or even a sour cream or something. I will say the dessert was amazing. Oreo brownie cheesecake. Two thumbs up for that!

All in all I would definitely go back, but I would try a different menu item. :)

Reviewed 15 August 2017

I have lived on Pei most of my life and last week was the first time I visit and I had the chicken shwarmma, it was delious.I can't wait to try the l.amb shwarma