“Breakfast, lunch and coffee”
Review of Receiver Coffee Co

Receiver Coffee Co
Price range: USD 4 - USD 12
Cuisines: Canadian, Cafe
Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped here three times during a recent visit to Charlottetown. While I was impressed by the menu and location (take a seat by the window so you can people watch) I did find the service a bit slow even when I was the only one ordering. However - the food was worth the wait - especially the Nordic Breakfast and the Ginger Lemongrass Chicken soup! I would recommend it but don’t go if you need to eat and go in a hurry - best for a lazy morning on a vacation!

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

So, new town, trying all the places and frankly, I keep coming back to Receiver. I almost didn't review because I don't want to share this place. Can one stalk a coffee shop? I'm going to try....

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Actual visit August 2016

od coffee, right in the heart of town; good people. Interesting finds. Lots of variety.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

Stopped off for coffee & found so much more.
The pastries are excellent and the breadsticks the best we've found in Canada. If you enjoy French style bread & pastries stop off to take a look. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Went here for a coffee; coffee was so amazing! Also tried a coconut lime cookie and it was one of the best cookies I've ever had! The wait was a little long but severs were friendly. Very cool atmosphere!