“Fantastic food and atmosphere ”

Piatto Pizzeria + Enoteca
Ranked #5 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Authentic Neapolitan Wood-Fired Pizzeria | VPN-Certified Piatto is a gathering place centred around a passion for fine food, fabulous wines, friends and family. Check out the little gems we've come across—diverse wines from across the globe, authentic Neapolitan wood-fired pizza, coffee and fabulous desserts—all in a casual atmosphere and with reasonable prices. In our world, authenticity is big. Our pizzaiolo use ingredients and procedures regulated by the Italian governing association (VPN)—so you experience a "true" pizza like you would find in the energetic pizzerias in Naples, Italy (but without the airfare).
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Great service best food. Had my bday party here and they made me feel special. Best coffee and wine bar in ctown. They have the best ingredients and dough. I will definitely be back again. I can't wait definetly recommend.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

I wish we had not already eaten as their pizza looked great & was highly recommended by our new friends Shelley & Trina. The bartender was very friendly and attentive. Please tell Shelley her "American sister" says hi.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

I ordered the lunch special that included soup of the day: a chili. It was obvious that both contained high quality ingredients. I really enjoyed the Capricciosa pizza. The service was friendly and very fast.

When at the restaurant, do ask about their impressive pizza oven.

Safe travels!

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

A wonderful pizzeria to have lunch and enjoy the good selection of background music and a fine choice of pizzas. A fine glass of red wine, either Pinot Noir or Chianti and a well presented meal with wonderful service from friendly staff. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

Imagine trying to take a person who is gluten free and a person who is dairy free to a pizza place?! Sounds like a bad joke, but Piatto made it an amazing evening! We drank and ate well (def try the house beer) and the service was perfect - not too pushy, not absent. Highly highly recommend this place. You'll probably see me there. I'll be the one in the happy pizza coma.