“Small tinny but ”

Add it.
Wendy's
Ranked #110 of 289 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This was a quick run in grab a bite. Place seemed up to corporate standard's. Clean and people running around doing here job.
I found on issues except no paper towel in washroom. Can't wash your face???

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I like Wendy's. Out of all the fast food places Wendy's is in my top 3. They serve quality food and the prices are reasonable. Wendy's on PEI has always been the flagship Wendy's. I use them to compare others around North America and for years they were always the best in service and cleanliness. But the last couple of years gas been a real dissapointment. It is like they stopped caring and that makes for an unpleasant experience. I have nothing against hiring newcomers and I myself gave done that. But you DO NOT put people on the front lines of a fast food place who do not know their menu and cannot grasp the English language I had to get a manager over as the young lady waiting on me told me they did not sell a large chili. I had to show her on her menu board where it was and then she and her co worker could not figure out how to ring it in. This process frustrates the customer and annoys all the people in line behind him.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Plenty of parking, good service and typical Wendy's quality fast food. Comfortable eat-in facilities.
All one could reasonably ask for. Recommended.

Reviewed 10 February 2017

I was downtown and working. It was mid afternoon and I was hungry. I remembered that Wendys had a 4$ meal special. I dropped in and asked about the special and was not given a straight answer. I was told about a chicken burger special. It ended up that you had to add on to the Chicken burger and was around 8$ and so I asked about a hamburger with the same sides. It was cheaper. You need to be clear about your specials. I paid full price and I think that is something you should be told up front. Very confusing and I just through up my hands and took it.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

Food as always with Wendy's tastes good and fresh . Baked Potatoes are my favourite. Service was good.