“What a find!!”

Price range: USD 12 - USD 27
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Farm-To-Table
Reviewed 4 November 2017

While in Charlottetown on business I was wandering around town looking for a good place for dinner when I came upon Terre Rouge. The restaurant wasn't busy but then it seemed that nowhere in Charlottetown was busy. The menu is creative and offers locally grown and raised produce and meats. I am a meat and fish person but there is plenty on the menu for a vegetarian. The amuse bouche was a vegan "meatball" and it was excellent. My halibut was creative with a bit of sauerkraut on a cream of corn with a bit of a kick. It was fantastic! I will definitely return on a future trip to Charlottetown. My compliments to the chef and staff.

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I was in town on a business trip and stumbled upon this place. It was so good the first night I went back again the second night. I had the best Halibut I have ever eaten, it tasted like bacon so good. And the bone marrow platter the next night was perfection. A nice wine selection, friendly staff and prices are reasonable. I highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 October 2017

I dropped in for lunch. This was my second time there.
On a positive note the food was very good. The service was good. the atmosphere was good. .
What I was not over impressed with was the portion of my large bowl of seafood chowder. I would call it a thimble full of chowder and for $14.99 I dont feel it was very good value.

I will good somewhere else next time in town.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

A welcoming treat when visiting this beautiful town. It is nice to see a restaurant with such care and passion for what they do. They offer the best of local food and drinks (which isn't always cheap to stock, trust me) and they do it with beautiful creativity. The concept and the execution are both exceptional. Food and service both 5 stars. This is the place to get some real local food made with love and satisfy your inner foodie!

1  Thank ChefKevin99
Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Hand crafted and scrumptious with a great atmosphere. Eclectic and urban style with such friendly staff. Fantastic dining options for both Meat Eaters and Vegetarians with a delicious seasonal tasting menu