The Great George(Charlottetown)
USD 146
USD 245
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)
USD 190
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 109
USD 330
Priceline
  • Pool
USD 170
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfridge and microwaveshort staydouble roombed was comfortablecerealdowntown
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We spent two nights at the Queens Arms Inn. Very friendly, welcoming front desk staff (loved Chelsea and the morning front desk gentleman, formerly a resident of Ontario).

Front desk provided us with a map of downtown Charlottetown with directions on how to get there. Terrific free breakfast every morning with a cheery room to sit down and enjoy your meal. Ample parking.

This is an older hotel but they provided updated amenities in the room - updated bedding, towels and shower curtain, bright bathroom, hairdryer, mini-fridge, etc. Our only complaint was that the air conditioner did not seem to be working efficiently and it felt like there was heat coming from the baseboard heaters but we couldn't adjust them (control was broken). The air conditioner blew on our heads all night long due to the unit's location in the wall. We ended up opening the window to keep the room cool and got used to listening to nearby traffic.

The hotel is situated in a great location. Easy to find, close proximity to downtown, stores and restaurants (Boston Pizza, MacDonalds, Walmart, etc.).

We would stay here again but look for a room with a different design because of the air conditioner.

Thank you to the awesome staff at the Queens Arms Inn!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
RamseyBassett, Owner at Queens Arms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for that.

I appreciate it.

Take care!

Ramsey.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stayed at the Queens Arms for two nights. Great location, clean, friendly staff, comfy bed and breakfast included. No complaints and a lot more affordable then most hotels in the area. We were very comfortable and plan to stay here again on our next visit. Thanks to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
RamseyBassett, Owner at Queens Arms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

Thank you very much for that lovely comment! Can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Room perfect for a "drive up" cause it was not far to unload clothes and food. Nice little fridge and microwave. Room was clean. Window air conditioner a little noisy but kept the room cool. Internet was VERY slow and TV gave about 6 stations which was unsatisfactory. Reported slow internet to front desk and Ali was very accommodating, courteous and made it easier to overlook the shortcomings. Continental breakfast very basic. Decided to take our own cereal but nice to have milk, coffee and toast to add to it. Very close to downtown Charlottetown which was great. The price was right.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank janetyork2
Reviewed 21 August 2017

We had booked this hotel/motel for a 2 night stay in Charlottetown. When we spoke to the lady who took our reservation we insisted on a clean room. Clue No1 was when she said they try their best BUT we are pet friendly??? After I found another hotel not far from them I called to cancel but was assured I would get a clean newly renovated room. I was hooked they got me. When I got to check in the room (after paying in full) I realized my room wasn't renovated. The option given to me was to speak to the manager, IN THE MORNING???? We were stuck and the manager knew that.
CHECK YOUR ROOM BEFORE YOU PAY FOR IT. Because we like clean, hotels that don't have to lie to get your business, we will NEVER stay here again.

Room Tip: Look at the room before you pay for it.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Gary T
RamseyBassett, Owner at Queens Arms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2017

Sorry you weren't happy.

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Queens Arms this week for a night.The room was dated...the bathroom still had pink toilet and bathtub but it all was clean and there were lots of towels. Bed and pillows were really comfortable. The young lady at the desk was very nice and helpful!! I still can't figure out the pricing though.Our dated room in the musty smelling basement with 2 queen beds was more expensive than our friends' updated room on the main floor with a king bed. The breakfast was just fair.If u are into lots of carbs...cereal, toast, muffins then you would like it.Only 2 choices for cereal.Yogurt would have been a nice option. There was no discount available for gov.employees which is the first motel I've stayed at that doesn't offer that.I was glad to get a room in the city but the next time I'll make a reservation ahead of time...probably at another motel. It wasn't a horrible experience but too expensive for what is offered.P.S...the pool was warm and I did enjoy having a swim after motorbiking all day!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
RamseyBassett, Owner at Queens Arms Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Hi There,

Thank you for your comment. I do appreciate your feedback. It is a very honest and truthful.
I don't understand why just because you are an employee of the government why you deserved a discount. We don't offer discounts because are rates are the lowest in town. Come back in December and I can give you a better deal.

Once again, Thank you for your comment.