USD 326
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
USD 117
USD 230
Travelocity
USD 170
TripAdvisor
All reviewsoutdoor poolfront deskroom was cleancoffee makerbagelsbig box storesplace to sleepmini fridgefree breakfasteasy accessmotelpeiwalmartsinknscavendish
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Clean, large room, with a small patio. Quiet, comfortable. Bed was nice. Staff friendly, breakfast not something to write home about but since ii is included, there is not much to complain about. I would come back again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Emil-Toronto
kbmcinnis, Front Office Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we appreciate each one. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and I hope we have the pleasure of accommodating you again when you're in the area. Have a great day!

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Room was reasonably clean and well appointed. Had iron and Iron board, mini-fridge, microwave,WIFI, TV.

Front desk gals were helpful.

Good breakfast, to include bacon, sausage, eggs and good coffee.

Very pricey....compare to $50-60 in the states.....including tax we were charged $231.55 for 2 nights.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
kbmcinnis, Front Office Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we truly appreciate each one. We do have some wonderful front desk staff and an amazing breakfast, thank for pointing this out and I do apologize you were not happy with the price but we have the best value in town. I hope we are able to accommodate you again when you are in the area. Take care!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Worst mattress ever...A stretch to even call it a mattress. I thought I would have to sleep on the floor. AND, there were 2 beds in the room. I finally found a spot in the middle of the bed where I wasn't afraid I would fall off becuse the springs were popping out everywhere . I asked if all mattresses were the same and I was told yes. The hotel staff were nice enough to only make me stay one of my 2 nights and if it weren't so late, I would have left that night. Air conditioner loud all night - hot in room and windows didn't open. Not enough electrical plugs for phone and ipad. Had to walk 1/4 a mile to get some ice in the lobby. I had another reservation later in the trip at the same chain - I cancelled. Breakfast not bad, but when all you are really doing is sleeping and bathing, nobody wants to be poked all night in bed by mattress springs. Not even good for 1 night - they should refund me my money.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel - there are several down the street
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank ILoveTraveling2
Reviewed 3 October 2017

The room itself was fine for the one night we stayed there. Since the facilities seem to be older, our room had a strong musty smell, which didn't go even as we opened the window. On the plus side, the staff was very nice and personable.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
kbmcinnis, Front Office Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we truly appreciate each one. I do apologize and will definitely be looking into this matter. We do hope guests let us know at the front desk of any issues so we can deal with it immediately. I'm happy you enjoyed our staff as we really do try to make each guest feel welcome and at home. Thanks again and I do hope we have the pleasure of accommodating you again in the future. Take care!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Cleanish, small room. Requested non smoking room, but definitely had smokers in it at one point. Great location. What you would expect for the price. Has outdoor pool that we did not use.
Stayed here for 2 nights. Close to hi way but pretty quiet.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
kbmcinnis, Front Office Manager at Canada's Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Hello and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback as we truly appreciate each one. We are a completely smoke free hotel and take this very seriously. We appreciate when there is an issue with a room the guests reports it to front desk so we can solve the problem to the best of our ability. Usually an upgrade or a maintenance fixes the problem. I do hope we have the pleasure of accommodating you again when you're in the area. Take care!