The Great George(Charlottetown)
Rodd Charlottetown(Charlottetown)
USD 225
USD 245
USD 136
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 145
Dundee Arms Inn(Charlottetown)
USD 190
Quality Inn & Suites Downtown(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
USD 170
TripAdvisor
Shipwright Inn(Charlottetown)(Great Value!)
All reviewswindow seatunderground parkinggreat locationwaters edgeconvention centerwater viewwalking distancehotel restaurantattending a conferencequeen streetvery nice hotelheart of downtownwater frontspacious roomup to datefront desk staffupon check
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Stayed here recently for a hockey tournament, front desk staff all wearing hockey jerseys to check us in, very friendly and helpful. They had set up a hospitality room for parents to use and an area away from guests so the kids could place mini sticks and not bother anyone....a first for us! Best sport friendly hotel i have stayed at and love that the other non sport guests werent affected by our fun stay. Rooms were large and clean with a long window seat that my 1 year old used as a bed. Around the corner was great restaurants and quaint little shops. Highly recommend this friendly hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 23 December 2016

Greetings cleinmeisha:

I was delighted to learn that you and your hockey team felt very welcomed while here for your tournament. We certainly have received much positive feedback about the measures we take to ensure our sports teams guests have a wonderful experience while with us. Thank you for your comments, which I have shared with our team here. We hope to welcome you back again to the Delta Prince Edward. In the meantime, all the best for the festive season and into 2017.

Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Ate here for my Husbands Christmas party. The meal was very good and the service was great ! A beautiful location for any large gathering . The Hotel is there if anyone wants to stay overnight !
Bar service was available and parking in the parking garage as well .

Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Greetings BarryStrongman:

I was pleased to hear you both very much enjoyed your Christmas party here at the hotel. Thank you for you feedback, it was a pleasure to read and to share with our team here. We hope to welcome you back again another time to the Delta Prince Edward. In the meantime, all the best for the festive season and into 2017.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

The hotel is located in downtown right next to the ocean. As it stands the rooms have recently been renovated. My room had a very good size and was clean. Modern ambience. The same is true for the lobby.
The staff at the front desk and in the hotel bar were very friendly and really made a difference. From what I've experienced in Charlottetown so far I would consider this the best hotel on site. All kinds of restaurants and shops are in convenient walking distance. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business

Greetings Yetitraveler:

Thank you kindly for your review of your stay at the Delta Prince Edward. I was delighted to note you had a wonderful experience with us, and that you enjoyed your guest room and our convenient location in particular. Thank you also for your kind comment towards our front desk team. All the best for the festive season and into 2017. We hope to welcome you back in the new year.

Reviewed 11 December 2016

Marriott recently took over Canada's Delta Hotels chain (no relation to the airline), and they've only enhanced the experience at this property.

On Wednesdays from 5:30 - 6:30 PM, the hotel holds a FREE Happy Hour for Marriott Rewards members (and a guest) in one of their ballrooms overlooking the water. During my stay, there were four hotel staffers on-site (including the General Manager) pouring FREE unlimited bottled beers (2 brands) and wines (2 or 3 brands) and serving light snacks to members and their guests.

The hotel itself is geared to the convention and business traveller and does an excellent job of it, however, the front-of-the-house staff are also the NICEST of any hotel I've stayed at. My colleagues (there were over 100 of us) all raved about their FRIENDLINESS and genuine concern over any need a guest might have.

This property also proved that you can do wonders with an older building, as the rooms, hallways, ballrooms, and lobby had all undergone recent and very effective RENOVATIONS. The décor of the rooms was an off-white with faux pine furnishings, which sounds strange but worked perfectly.

The workstation in the room had more plugs, connectors, and adaptors than any hotel I can remember, which is so helpful in this 21st century. The bathroom was wonderful and featured a 3 sq. ft. mirror that had lighting around the complete exterior of it, making me feel like I was a movie star in a dressing room : )

The sheets and duvet cover were ultra-smooth, and the room had an effective fridge. No safe in the room (or perhaps I couldn't find it). Housekeeping was OUTSTANDING.

Room Tip: 10th Floor can be noisy due to Hospitality Suite; or crash the party! : )
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2016

Greetings!

Thank you for your amazing post about our hotel and our Associates and how much you enjoyed our Marriott Rewards Reception. We truly enjoy getting to meet our loyal guests, hear feedback and most importantly get to know each other. It is a wonderful opportunity to be able to say thank you in a relaxed setting. I am so pleased that you and your colleagues who were here for meetings that week appreciated the renovations to our guest rooms and meeting space recently completed. We currently do not have in room safes although looking at this for future years. Thank you again for your thoughtful post, particularly your kind words about our Associates. All took great delight in receiving your feedback and proud to know they served you so well on that occasion!

Yours truly,

Reviewed 7 December 2016 via mobile

I have reviewed this location before, but just needed to write a quick message about your staff. Today started out hectic and upsetting...my sister-in-law went into later just as we found out her dog was paralyzed from the waist down...

Jumped in the car and drove to from Halifax to Charlottetown in order to get the dog some help. Pulled in this evening to the Delta Prince Edward around 9pm, drained emotionally and physically. I was greeted by Nick who came out and introduced himself, and was quickly joined by the nighttime supervisor, Christel. They both did everything they could to accomodate me, and even had me laughing!

This is the exact reason I choose this hotel. The staff is phenomenal and the rooms are extremely comfortable. Thank you so much for your east coast hospitality, I will be back with work this winter!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled solo
aaKNDeltaPRI, General Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2016

Greetings Nadia M:

Thank you very much for your most recent review of the Delta Prince Edward. Certainly I was delighted to learn we were able to make you feel comfortable during such a stressful time! Nick and Christel were so very pleased to know they played a large role in making sure you were well accommodated at every turn. Thank you for making us your hotel of choice in Charlottetown, and for taking the time to post a review here on TripAdvisor. We look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you back. Until then, all the best to you and yours for the festive season!