USD 248
USD 242
  • Pool
Quality Inn & Suites(Cornwall)(Great Value!)
USD 113
USD 163
Agoda.com
USD 160
Priceline
All reviewswater slidesloft suiteindoor poolboston pizzamarch breakfree breakfastwaffle makerfront desk staffshopping and restaurantsminute drivebeds were very comfortablenova scotiayogurtdowntown charlottetownpeihockeyupgrades
Reviewed 11 July 2015 via mobile

Great beds and amenities. We all slept well and really enjoyed our stay there. Water slide for kids, nice pool, good breakfast. Close to shopping. Ample parking and not to crazy with traffic getting in and out.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Keith S, General Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2015

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for posting your review. I glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit and our facilities. We look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Nice, large family rooms that consist of a seating area with a pull out couch, chair, TV, a separate bedroom with another TV and bunk beds, another partially closed off bedroom with 2 queen beds. The only drawback is there is only 1 bathroom. Kids love the waterslide. Hotel is older, but it has been updated, still somewhat shows it age, but it reasonably priced with spacious rooms and a water slide. Breakfast is typical hotel buffet, not good, not bad.

Stayed: June 2015

Thank you for sharing your great stay at the Rodd Royalty in Charlottetown with your fellow travelers. Thank you for your great feedback about our guest rooms and staff and choosing the Rodd Royalty when you travel to Charlottetown. See you again soon

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

The hotel was booked by my husband for my birthday vacation with my family. We got a family suite, suite 145, right off the reception area. It has been a quiet area of the hotel, thus far. When we first arrived and walked to our room, the lobby area is updated and inviting. We walked our way back to the room, and found the cleaning cart still parked in the reception area, a plunger in a pail set outside our room, and heaps of garbage in bags. Now I understood when it was there the first time as staff had just finished cleaning rooms. But when we walked through again and the plunger and garbage was still there an hour or so later, and my toddler grabbed the plunger handle! Yuck!!!! The cleaning carts are parked in view every time we leave our room and there is a mop and bucket sitting out as well. Just not a good presentation. We requested more towels, our room had three and we have four staying. No one came. We requested a pack and play for my toddler. No one brought it. There are outlets throughout the room that do not work, which is odd but we worked around that readily. The room is clean and updated furnishings throughout. The breakfast was good, staff was nice. I am typically not a picky traveller but I just felt the things I was not impressed with were not reflecting on the Rodd Hotels reputation very nicely.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Kellyn C

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on your recent stay On behalf of our entire team I would like to apologize for failing to exceed you expectations and our housekeeping standards.I will be using your feedback you provided to make improvements on the efficiency and quality of our housekeeping standards.

I hope that you consider staying with us again so we can provide you with superior service

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Stayed at the Rodd Royalty for a wedding, and it was perfect. Room was very cozy, and not noisy at all. Staff was very accommodating. While helping the bride get ready we had a lot of requests, and they were always happy to help! Wedding went without a hitch, and the downstairs area was great for the dance, without bothering the other guests! The breakfast was also very good, and I had the best sleep!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
Keith S, General Manager at Rodd Royalty, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2015

We are pleased The Rodd Royalty could be a part of a truly special day, we always endeavor to assist with any requests and the team strives for complete new challenges each day. We wish the family and the happy couple all our best and thank you again for choosing the Rodd Royalty.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Stayed at this property for two days very nice property clean staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were very nicely laid out and clean and comfortable. Handy to shopping and restaurants. Would I stay here again yes I would. I would recommend this property to travellers.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write your review of our property, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding our customer service and our hotel. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try, every day, to provide that quality customer service that our guests expect. Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Charlottetown.