“Lobster rolls!”

Ranked #14 of 282 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I placed an order of lobster rolls to go which included a nice potato salad. The decor was casual and charming. The staff were friendly and helpful and the order was done quite promptly. Centrally located so you can easily walk there if you are downtown or coming off a cruise ship.

waterprince, Owner at Water Prince Corner Shop and Lobster Pound, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2017

Thank you !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,326)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great seafood! If you are looking for fresh oysters, mussels, clams or lobsters, this is your place. Very casual and a lovely local atmosphere. Highly recommend and make sure you make a reservation!

Reviewed 14 November 2017

My husband and I visited the Water Prince Corner Shop & Lobster Pound while in Charlottetown P.E.I. for the day (September 27, 2017). Our cruise ship, Holland America’s Rotterdam, had this lovely town as one of their ports-of-call. We stopped for a late-lunch & were treated to the best seafood meal we have had in a very long time. Our order consisted of a bowl of Seafood Chowder & a Lobster Roll with a side of homemade Potato Salad. The food was so yummy! The waitresses we chatted with were very friendly & they made us feel so welcomed. If the Water Prince Lobster Pound would ship to the USA, we would be ordering their Seafood Chowder for sure, but unfortunately they don’t ship to our area. If you are in Charlottetown, P.E.I., please stop at this fine restaurant & have a meal – you won’t be disappointed. I so want a bowl of that chowder right now! We are from Southeastern Wisconsin & we just don’t get chowder like that back home. Cheers & best wishes to the staff of the Water Prince Corner Shop & Lobster Pound.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

This is a must for seafood lovers when in PEI. Its a tiny restaurant with loads of atmosphere and tons of regular patrons so make a reservation. The lobster dinner was one of the best I’ve ever had even though we visited in the off season. Extremely friendly staff who provided perfect service. Diana was our server and she even helped with the baby in our entourage. What a perfect way to finish a visit to PEI.

2  Thank Renegade52
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Yesterday I noticed they were still open for the season,so I decided to get a meal.I had the fish and chips with halibut and it was one of the best.I highly recommend this meal.