“Surf and Turf”

Ranked #11 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Great steaks, big wine, and PEI hospitality coming together to create the ultimate dining experience.
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Sims Corner is a cozy restaurant with an inviting menu, and interesting (albeit
small-ish) craft cocktails. Naturally, you'll find seafood on the menu, but we were craving red meat after eating nothing but seafood for the previous three days.

The "surf & turf" option was perfect. You could choose from scallops, shrimp, or lobster tail the night we dined, and the beef was cooked to perfection. Truthfully, it was almost like having two dinners when all is said and done.

Service is good, and we never felt rushed even though every table in the room was occupied. This restaurant is definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a nice meal with adult beverages.

A TripAdvisor Member
England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I had a selection of oysters so beautifully plump and tasty
Then I had the tastiest rib eye it even rivalled my butcher at home and that is herefordshire beef
Great service and fantastic food

Reviewed 17 October 2017

Fresh oysters are one of our most favourite things and Sims' oysters were truly fresh and delicious. We also enjoyed mussels with frites and a deconstructed lobster roll. Not sure if the frites were so good because they were made with farm fresh PEI potatoes but that's what I'd like to think. They were some of the best we've ever tasted. Lunch exceeded our expectations and we highly recommend Sims Corner Steakhouse & Oyster Bar.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I was totally blown away by the meal that was cooked to perfection! I don't often get my steak exactly as I like it but I did here!! And their Sticky Date Pudding (with Cows caramel ice cream and warm toffee sauce - what is their NOT to love??!) was an absolute delight!! Highly recommend this place. It is on the pricy side but totally worth it.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We had dinner here last week and were very pleased. Our steaks and double stuffed potatoes were delicious. The wine selection is outstanding. And the service was impeccable. Even during the week, it was a busy place. You will enjoy it.