“Amazing ”
Review of Terry's Berries

Terry's Berries
Ranked #3 of 260 Restaurants in Charlottetown
Price range: USD 4 - USD 19
Description: Terry's Berries is a bustling little pink food truck in the heart of Historic Downtown Charlottetown. Featuring the best lobster sandwich, voted by CBC Islander's choice, Terry's Berries also serves a delightful pulled pork melt, a portobello mushroom melt with blueberry goats cheese and seafood chowder. Cool down with a smoothie, made with fresh berries from Terry's farm. It doesn't get much better than this folks!
Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Amazing food. The flavours were to die for. Service was friendly and quick. Literally the best food I have ever had

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I'd read about Terry's Berries online while researching my trip to Charlottetown so I recognized the food truck as soon as I spotted it tucked away on a side street near the harbour. I asked for the chowder and a lobster roll and I wasn't disappointed! I took my treasures down to the waterfront and enjoyed the view while I feasted. What a treat!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

my boyfriend and i came across this food truck in july and in the window he saw their snapback and just had to buy it, so we got it with some pb and j smoothies which we SO GOOD. later in the week someone notices his hat, a guy wearing all terry berries clothes - turned out it was terry and he was a super nice guy, he told us a bit about his buisness and how it because so we just had to go back and eat our last lunch of the trip their.

1  Thank victorialevang
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Proprietor Terry Nabuurs Food Truck is Called Terry Berries, Established in 2014, is a destination, while visiting Charlottetown, you can't miss.
Specializing in "Lobster Rolls", "Portobello Mushroom Melts", "Pulled Pork Melts" & "Seafood Chowder"

My Gusts & I enjoyed The Lobster Rolls & Mushroom Melts better than we had ever experienced, a Great Mid Afternoon Treat.

Terry's Fresh Fruit Smoothies were made from Fresh Strawberries & Blueberries organically grown in his gardens along with a Fat Free Yogurt Base.

As a Food Editor & Critic, I would highly recommend his fine establishment.
His food is a lot better & tastier than a lot of Sit-in restaurants I have visited World Wide

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

Lobster rolls are right up there as my favourite PEI summer food. This was by far the best lobster roll I've ever had. The mushroom druxelle and custom cheese on top take it to the next level. It's far beyond your average lobster and mayo roll.

We also had the chowder and a smoothie... both excellent.

I'm so pumped for this new food find!!!