USD 143
USD 109
USD 89
Priceline
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 117/night.

USD 91
All reviewslocation downtownwould definitely stay here againcoffee makerflat screen tvsmall fridgegreat place to staynetflixshawn
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Our family visiting from Australia spent 10 days at Bexon. Air conditioned, basic Clean, quiet, comfortable beds, modern bathroom with tub and shower. Refrigerator. Microwave and lots of amenities inc coffee, tea, hot chocolate and bottled water.
Thank you to Shawn and the Bexon family for your hospitality.

Room Tip: Rms on south side are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2017

Had a great stay here with 5 of my friends for my 19th birthday. Mr. Bexon has great rooms, great staff, and he was nothing but helpful. He exchanged our money for us at the best rate of the day (at least as good as the casino,) he told us about all the bars and night life, and also told us the best activities for during the day. Extremely accommodating and I will gladly stay with him before I go to a chain hotel. He won over my loyalty and the loyalty of all my friends.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Close to everything 2 to 3 minute walk from everything needed in town great if your from out of town visiting. Room has everything you need from good size TV, phone, mini fridge my favorite and there is a store less then 1 block away so if you don' want to eat out this is perfect for savings.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2017

I spent 7 nights here. The room was basic, clean and the bed was comfortable. It had everything I needed, WiFi, flat screen TV with Netflix,coffee maker, microwave, small fridge. This is a family run business and I dealt mostly with the owner's son, Shawn. He went out of his way to ensure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. The price was great. I would definitely stay here again. I would suggest a room on the first floor as there are no elevators.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank vangie525
Reviewed 14 November 2016

The room was small but the beds were huge and comfortable. The room had everything we needed for a one night stay. It was close to downtown attractions. The front desk attendant was friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2016