All reviews continental breakfast bagels major road would definitely stay here again walk in shower comfortable beds great bed attached restaurant no elevator quiet hotel wonderful stay on site restaurant the breakfast area devonshire mall room was spotless convenient location stayed for nights
Reviewed 21 February 2018

We found the Stonecroft Inn to be clean and newly updated. It is located away from the downtown district but worth the 5k drive. The room was comfortable and had good amenities. The continental breakfast was above average with many choices including fresh fruit. The staff we encountered were pleasant and helpful.

Room tip: Ask for a second floor and the far end of the Inn.
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank CanAmconnection
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel from February 13-14, 2018 of this year. My room was room 213 on the second floor. The rooms are very clean with an up to date shower. The hotel is in a prime location plenty of restaurants in the surrounding area and near the EC Row Parkway. Continental breakfast was just cereal, fruits, tea, coffee, milk and juice. Very quiet at the hotel. Would stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on our way to Florida. Clean rooms great staff decent price with self serve breakfast.

Highly recommended.

Rooms were spacious new showers built in glass enclosures.

Inn keeper held our room and waited as we were delayed. Super friendly staff.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2018

I booked one room at this motel one week before my trip to Windsor, I called in and talked to the lady told me her name is Sue. She took all me information name , address, credit card info email address etc and she said she booked room for me. Until next day i didn't get any email confirmation for my booking. When next day in the evening I called her back and asked for email confirmation then she started making excuses and started asking my travelling dates again very rudely.Because she never booked that room for me ever. When i asked if she even ever booked it under my name then she started yelling and even hung up on me. Second time i called her again and asked for Manager then she said he is not there. I'll call in the morning and will talk to her Manager .Never gonna stay in this Motel ever but at least let people and her Manager know about her awesome and unbelieveable service.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
St0necroft-Inn, General Manager at Stonecroft Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Dear Guest, We have reviewed all audio and video from your encounter and we have found your claim to be untrue as described. Your reservation was taken by our front desk staff and guaranteed the day you called. You were also provided with a confirmation number. Sometimes when email addresses are given over the phone, there is potential for error, which was the case here. When you called back to have us re-send the confirmation, Sue had asked you over the phone 5-6 times what your arrival date was, so that she could locate your reservation and information. You refused to give her that information each time. Their was no yelling at any point during the conversation from our staff. Your phone disconnected, and you called back 30 seconds later and asked to speak with a manager, who at 8pm on a Sunday, was not at the office. It’s hard to understand why you refused to give your arrival date information for us to assist looking up your reservation properly. You then chose to turn to Trip Advisor to write a negative review about your experience.

Reviewed 2 February 2018

I stayed here last Saturday and the place was clean, well appointed and comfortable. I will stay here again when I am in the area!

the room was modern and comfortable. the one issue was that the tv did not have captioning and, as someone who needs captioning, it was a bit disappointing. the wifi made up for the lack of tv.

Date of stay: January 2018