Review Highlights
a must see as I have many times

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

from USD 104.90
More Info
from USD 20.00
More Info
All reviews peace fountain an ice cream detroit river small snack bar belle isle wonderful waterfront great walk beautiful park natural beauty romantic walk wedding photos wonderful view summer months riverside drive beautiful flowers shrubs fishing
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

my digital photo shoots and art images reflect its beauty. the fountain is the highlight of the park like atmosphere

Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

I love this fountain, and a favorite aspect is that you can see it from so many places as it's HUGE! It's also refreshing when paddling by in my kayak. If you have to chance to see in when it's out of the water, do so, it's kinda neat and the kids would like it and then to see it running in the summer. Great place.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We went with the friends in the park! It was amazing clean and we have little picnic on the grass. Was wonderful day! The view was incredible, and we was amazed from the fountain .

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I recently had some friends visiting from Vancouver. We took them to Coventry gardens to go see the peace fountain. Excellent place to get an ice cream and have a picnic

Reviewed 26 June 2018

Excellent display as the sun sets!
Great walkway during the summer months and wonderful view of Detroit Michigan.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Since my husband and I discovered Coventry Gardens in the summer of 2014 after moving to Windsor from Ottawa, it has been our favorite place to take our two dogs for a walk on a summer's evening. The gardens are beautifully manicured with a variety of flowers and shrubs with even a touch of "Edward Scissorhands" among the greenery. The war memorials honoring the peacekeepers and fallen soldiers always fills me with gratitude as I stroll through the park. The peace foutaine is quite a spectacular spectacle - but one can't get too close to the railing on a windy day if you don't want to get wet. All in all a pleasure stroll on a summer's evening.

3  Thank Madeleine B
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Coventry Gardens seamlessly adjoins Reaume Park so it is difficult to say where one park ends and the next one begins. I parked in the lot at Reaume and walked back through Coventry Gardens. I was a little disappointed the floating peace fountain was not working but there was plenty else to see and lots of squirrels running around. If you don't want kids making comments then avoid the naked statue. Also, strollers and wheelchairs allowed but no bikes.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

really nice place to take pics in front of the water fountain day/or night-you can stroller & wheel chairs also

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Most other reviews some up this lovely park but beware, no bikes or pets allowed! Parking is limited on site but additional parking is available about a block away. There is no playground for young children. A nice place to picnic !

Reviewed 7 September 2017

The Coventry garden floating fountain is the primary attraction at the gardens with its computer programmed water cycles and lighting. There is a great ice cream stand and a variety of floral arrays. A wonderful view across the Detroit river provides to the atmosphere.