All reviews outdoor pool would definitely stay here again room was clean motel wifi casino
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

It is a nice place for a one-nighter. Not fancy, it is old, dated, the grounds are really bleak, but the room was clean, the bed was ok and for a night, it was a nice price.
No breakfast included but there is a nice diner next door. Check in and out was a breeze.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank andremoysescardoso
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Too many times to count we have stayed at this motor inn, it was like a home away from home...I'm sorry to say last night will be the last time. As we pulled in we noticed a major difference in the exterior and landscaping overall..... gone were the beautiful annuals and in their place weeds growing, even in the parking area. The pool had not been touched and was still closed for the season, so sad as it was always a highlight of our stay. We were offered a room to accommodate our group of 5 for a reasonable enough rate as they no longer offer cots, but were not furnished with an extra sheet or any linens for the couch to be made-up, so it was slept on without which I don't find very sanitary.
The paint was peeling in the bathroom and there were quite a few dead bugs on the window sills that my husband insisted were mouse dirt, I still say bugs. The worst thing was during the night, the smoke alarm started to beep with a very strong beeping noise as I believe the battery was going. Unfortunately we could not reach it to resolve the problem. The entire motel is in need of an overhaul, it was so sad to see it had gone downhill so quickly. I am sorry to say I think the clientele will also......I was up peeking out the window many times during the night as there was just an uneasy feeling there.

Room Tip: If you decide to risk it and stay, check the room first before unloading luggage.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank peleereb
Reviewed 4 June 2017

Concert weekend at Ceasars Casino. This motel was a perfect location-close to 401, but no noise!! Friendly staff greeted & welcomed us. Restaurant right next door was fantastic for dinner! Hotel room included free wi-fi, had trouble logging in for awhile but it worked fine! Room was adequate with two double beds...nothing to write home about..but comfy enough! Fridge & microwave a bonus. Price was great as didn't want to pay arm & a leg! Would go again, if anyone their concert crops up...loved being able to book with Trip Advisor!

Room Tip: Bring pillow cases...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I checked in at 945. The clerk was friendly and helpful. The office closes at 10 so be sure you don't need a later check in. Yes the decor is outdated. I wanted a clean quiet place to rest my head. That's what I got. Towels were clean and fluffy. I would stay again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2017

My husband has stayed here many times while working in Windsor. The last two visits were disturbing. The first recent stay the window was open and he thought it was mosquitos. Monday May 15th he had approx. 60 bites and video taped the bed bugs. There were bugs in both beds in the morning and blood on the pillow. Reception was not concerned about the early check out or the reason. Management did not contact these people who have stayed so many times to offer any solution or refund. It was for sure their last stay in this hotel. Sorry Ivy Rose, you are on our banned list. Their belongings have not come in our home yet.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business