“Excellent pizzas IMHO!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 1 May 2017

It was a wet Sunday and my brother and I dropped into Olympic 76 Pizza to try out their pizzas. I found the 14" pizza we ordered delicious (topped with goat cheese, anchovies, sun-dried tomatoes and black olives). My brother preferred the pizzas we had at Fred's Not Here on King St. W. because the crust was better in his opinion. The setting was clean and service was excellent. I noticed just how popular the restaurant is by the number of people dropping in despite the rain outside, and quite a few people picked up pizzas too. We paid $50 for the pizzas and a half litre of Valpolicella wine, which was reasonable.

2  Thank Scarberian

Reviewed 13 April 2017

I have been going to Olympic Pizza for well over 10 years. They serve great Pizza and we often order for pick-up. Perfect meal when you just don't feel like cooking and very reasonable prices too.

Reviewed 13 April 2017 via mobile

Love the pizza! Carlos and Isabel are the best! They only work during the week, so go an visit and enjoy a thin crust pizza!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

A wonderful neighborhood restaurant where one can talk with one's fellow diner without screaming, get good food at very fair prices and have good service from friendly staff...what else can you ask for? this isn't a fancy modern place...more like a retro resto from the 80's and that's just fine. Please don't change! Veal and chicken parm are large size portions and delicious and the pizzas are great. A glass of house wine is a generous pour and doesn't cost the price of a whole bottle as seems to be in vogue. Don't tell too many people though as I don't want to find I can't get a table!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Definitely better and better. Lovely pizza and good choices of toppings. Pizzas are crisp and delicious.
Very good idea of creating your own pizza.
Chicken and goat cheese excellent