“My family had a GREAT dinner”

St. Louis Bar and Grill
Ranked #2,668 of 9,390 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian, Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Etobicoke
Reviewed 6 April 2018

My parents and I had a incredible time. The staff was attentive. All in all, my dinner was fantastic. Would I come back? My dad wants us to come back again on sunday so I am coming here again soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

We recently went to St. Louis Bar & Grill for lunch.

The place was empty when I arrived so there was no problem getting a table. Our server soon appeared, brought over some menus and took my drink order. That was the fastest service I received while we were there. Over the course of the next 30 minutes my friends arrived and I had to flag our server down to get them drinks and to order our lunch.

As it was Tuesday, the wings were half price, so I ordered wings with my friends ordering a club sandwich and boneless chicken wings. When our food arrived, the kitchen had screwed up our order and got the wings and boneless wings flavours crossed up. Our server said that she would correct the mistake by ordering our correct flavours but as time was of the essence we said that it was okay. The food itself was average at best... I`ve had better.

When we left, there was only about 6 people in the restaurant... pretty bad for a half priced wing day and I won`t be coming back even though it was reasonably priced.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We came on New Year's Day post flying in. The food was good but due to limited staff the service for basic necessities was extremely lacking, e.g.:
- server brought tea and did not offer sugar, spoon or milk
- server brought pop can and no glass or straw
- server served bun which was severely burned for the burger
- bun for another burger was charred on top but still cold
We love St. Louis Bar and Grill and go to several other chains, and this is by far the worst service we have had at any of their chains, we have been to other outlets in Ajax, Scarborough and Oshawa several times and even when they are extremely busy have had excellent service without us having to ask for simple basics.
Recommend going back to the basics as service makes the difference

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

St. Louis restaurants are known for their wings and this one is no exception. I stopped here for lunch on my way to Pearson airport. Well located if you're flying in or out of Pearson, just a short drive away. The wings are good and reasonably priced. Suicide wings are the right amount of hot for me, quite spicy but not too crazy. Their fries are also good...thick, meaty and tasty. I was there on a Sunday afternoon when it was not very busy at all. My server was friendly and provided good service.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

This was my first time here and the last time here. I sat at the bar because there was a wait for tables. This sports bar was very loud, in fact too loud. You would have thought the World Series or NBA finals were on. I ordered a beer and two pounds of half price wings ($12.25) which seemed less than two pounds. The wings were below average in size and the fries were very heavy and not really good. Service was inattentive.