“Just “good””

Ranked #626 of 9,237 Restaurants in Toronto
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Neighbourhood: Downtown West
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Went here and grabbed a burger and come of their onion rings. The rings were very tasty. The burger was good and not sure if others just built them up too much but it wasn’t amazing I’ve had many better burgers It is good but I wouldn’t make a special trip for one.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I have been a fan of the show since the beginning. The Toronto restaurant is nice and the staff (Sam aka Samantha) was very helpful and sweet. Thank you Sam. The food was good. The Mac and cheese with smoke bacon was good. The noodles a little under cooked. The Paul’s choice burger was delicious. The fries were really good. Finally the gluten free chocolate cookies YUM!!!! We enjoyed our late lunch.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

As fans of the wahlbergs and the show wife and i had to eat there. For the price of the food the meal was very very good. Place was very clean.

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Hey hard working dads. If you want to go Wahlburgers with the family just to say you ate there once then go for it. I understand all about trying to make memories with the kids during vacations.

However, the burgers are dry and overpriced. Save a copious amount of your hard earned cash, and bring the family to A&W.

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

Well I have been going to Walburgers since it opened. Am I a valued customer? Well of course I am. Three burgers a week constitutes that. However, I guess to Walburgers I'm just another person going in to order a burger on my lunch break.
So today was my last trip to Walburgers because of the $2.00($14.00 burgermelt) price raise. Who ever made that decision was not the coldest beer in the fridge.. so to speak..This decision alienates loyal customers. I will be eating at A&W their burgers are good for the money. So long Walburgers....