“Kind of Fraud”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I went with my wife for dinner. Food is worst and the service is worst. they the service fee(Tip) by force. I will not recommend it anyone.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

They have amazing dosas and are open till late so if you want a late night snack - this is your place to go! I used to love this place until recently they hiked up the prices like crazy .. sadly it is no more affordable like before.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

This is my favourite place for dosa. The dosa was mostly very good, although I had some issues with their service in the past.

When I came here this month, the place has been almost fully renovated, I.e., carpet was removed, freshly painted. They removed the serve yourself buffet table for sambar and chutneys and served them directly on the table (yes, you still can ask for more). They also have more items on their menu (they use a tablet for menu although you still need the server to take your order in person.

The wait was somewhat long, maybe because there was quite a lot of patrons that evening. My order came great, the dosa was nice and crispy, the masala was tasty.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

The restaurant looks great . There is less staff in kitchen hence simple dishes may take forever to arrive. when I say this trust me it takes more that 45 mins to 1 hour to be served. I ordered uttapam which is common south Indian vegetable pancake, however at Dosa hut it was served in most weird taste ever that i could not even have a bite.The restaurant dosent have any manager and hence no feedback mechanism. No care was taken to replace order or to offer apologies for food not upto expectations and delayed service. Also restaurant serves generous quantity it is very over pricey for fast-food meals and kind of location it is based in.

Reviewed 27 August 2016

We were feeling like having a Dosa and I had bookmarked this place quite a while ago. After reading their menu I was very intrigued on the choices of Dosa they provided.

The restaurant is very nicely decorated and has a good number of seatings. The service was quick and the lady was very friendly. They have free wifi, bunch of tvs playing Bollywood songs and a kids play area. They have an app and provide you with a tab to look at their menu, quite funky.

Choices...Choices...Foodwise, I choose Palak (Spinach) Paneer Masala Dosa - This Dosa was huge and fully stuffed with cooked palak and paneer with special herbs and spices stuffed with curried potato masala. The Dosa were exceptionally good and fresh as well as crispy. They were cheap on the Chutneys (sauces) and gave us plenty.

My buddy tried orders a vegetable briyani which was quite good as well.

Overall, the experience was quite good and satisfying.