“Awful Service”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: North York
Neighbourhood: North York
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I like Vietnamese food and have also eaten here in the past. Their service is terrible, but the food is good.

Reviewed 22 April 2016

The soup has tasteless and the service okay.Their was an unpleasant odor coming for the rear of the resto and not many customer even though Friday lunch

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I am a regular customer to this amazing restaurant. I love their pad thai and rice dishes. Their pad thai is really cheap and 2 person can share. I love their customer service and presentation of food and their foods has an amazing taste. Their serve good quality for a low price. They accept credit, debit and cash which is really good.

1  Thank Irish C
Reviewed 14 July 2013 via mobile

I have been to this delightful restaurant many times and each visit is filled with some regret of not ordering some particular dish. As I am writing this, I have just made a mental note to order the phad thai on my next visit.

My last visit was with a group of coworkers. I had pho which was delicately prepared in a full and clear broth that is decantered of unhealthy fats, all with very fresh sprouts and herbs. As we wolfed down our meals while grumbling about work, I decided to treat ourselves to a round of fukkien shrimp crackers.

My usual go-to item is the bun with grilled pork and fried shrimp roll. There actually 4 other types of spring rolls on the menu that I have yet to try, and that pancake...

For dessert, we tried their frozen bananas
with coconuts and peanuts. It was a refreshing surprise for the summer heat.

1  Thank Kai L
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I work in this area where Pho 168 is located. There are about 7 Pho restaurants within a 1 km radius so it is extremely competitive. But I have chosen this location as my regular Pho restaurant for several reasons. 1) The servers is extremely friendly. The servers recognize me all the time, and always find time to chat for a bit when they are not busy. 2) Their service is fast, which is especially important during the lunch rush. 3) They provide daily lunch specials every day, so I never get bored of the food offerings. 4) They are priced about $1-2 lower per dish on average compared to their competitors. 5) The food tastes fresh and as good as all the other Pho restaurants in the area, despite offering it at a lower price. 6) The restaurant is clean, spacious and relatively quiet. 7) There is plenty of free parking on-site. The only problem I had with this restaurant was that it took me awhile to notice it because it is in the corner of a strip plaza with limited visibility from the road. Also, it is not located at a major intersection. And the neighbouring stores are not anchor stores. So I believe many people are missing out on this great restaurant because they are not aware that the restaurant exists. The other 6 Pho restaurants are located near anchor stores, and major intersections with great visibility. Also if you came with a large group of 10 or more, they might not be ready to serve so quickly. But all and all I was pleasantly surprised when I first ate here. And I have never ate at the competitors since.

1  Thank Julian W