“Digital Play space was awesome!”
Review of TIFF Bell Lightbox

and up
Ritz and Glamour Toronto - VIP Entertainment Tour
Ranked #28 of 561 things to do in Toronto
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Took the kids here for family day, as they had the digital place space. It was awesome! Very interactive, and both of my kids, ages 4 and 8 had a blast! All of the activities were interactive and unique...definitely coming back when this 'space' is set up again.

All reviews
"toronto international film festival"
in 15 reviews
"sound quality"
"box office"
"march break"

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

I love this place! Seats are comfy, lots of legroom and very clean.
I am a Tiff member and I love that I can watch a movie with my friends or watch a movie here while the fam watches a Mirvish show or Raptors game nearby.
The washrooms are large, clean and tidy and there are 2 restaurants within the building: Luma on the 2nd floor and O&B Canteen on main floor. Unfortunately the restaurants in the building don’t offer a discount with your tiff card.
There are cool places/lounges has n the upper floors that can be rented for events and a nice lounge for members to relax in.
They offer lots of cool programming throughout the year with celebrity/director/author/chef talk backs.
Last year we attended a show in the Food in Film series and there was food before the movie and a chef talkback after.....very fun.
Lots of other restaurants just outside so many meal options pre or post show!

1  Thank momr2d2
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Nice building with 5 floors and a gift shop. They have some of the older classic movies for $14. I didn’t get to see a movie. I just wandered into this building. It’s a nice modern style building.

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

I came here on a Thursday afternoon after eating at Banh Mi Boyz nearby. I parked on Camden Street and had to pay $6 for parking. I came to watch God’s Own Country. While studying in Detroit, I kept asking the distributor and official social media accounts of the film to bring the film to Detroit, but to no avail. But then, I remembered that I was gonna go home to Oakville for the US Thanksgiving break & could watch God’s Own Country at the TIFF Bell Lightbox in Toronto! I was so elated at this revelation! It was about 45 minutes to get to Toronto as there was traffic. Finding parking was a pain as I watched to park for free but relented and paid for it. I came on the last day the theater was showing the film. Students get a discount! The box office was on the first floor right up front. The various theaters are upstairs. My Theater was Theater 5 and was on the third floor. I was surprised at how small the auditorium was as this venue is a part of the annual Toronto Film Festival. The chairs were comfortable and the temperature was nice (not too cold and not too warm). The picture and sound quality were good too! The movie was very good! Although the heavy British accents made it hard for me to decipher some of the words being spoken (interesting that I found the Romanian’s English to be more understandable than the British’s), the movie was touching & engaging! Not as good as Call Me By Your Name or Brokeback Mountain, but still good and worth the long drive and parking pain. Hopefully, the next time I come here, it will be during the Toronto International Film Festival!

See more reviews
Reviewed 15 October 2017

Went for a non-festival showing... The theatre itself was fine, comfortable seats, good sound, etc. But everything else was a mess! Bought tickets on line. Website terrible. No explanation of how to download to phone. Site said to arrive an hour in advance, but at the theatre we were told that was wrong, we could have arrived any time. Complete lack of signage on the ground floor as to which theatre was for our film, where ticket-holders should wait, etc.