Pantages Hotel Toronto Centre
USD 314*
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
1,036 results
All reviewsmassey hallmartini bareaton centrewasher and dryerfran's restaurantfront deskmichael's hospitalfull kitchened mirvish theatrestove topdeluxe suitecontinental breakfastyonge streetthe heart of the cityvalet parkingfantastic locationbig city
Reviewed 9 January 2012

I pre-paid for two nights through an internet site, showed the confirmation email upon check in. Gave a credit card for incidentals when upon check out, the card was billed again! My stay consisted of a Friday-Sunday stay. I was charged as a "no show" on Saturday night! How is that possible? I am working to get $500 of the $800 back from this hotel! My bank can't do anything. I am in the states fighting to get my money back! I am extremely unhappy with this experience. The room was not what I expected either. Not to mention this was my birthday trip. An unhappy birthday it was.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
8  Thank Melissa F
Reviewed 24 December 2011

We enjoyed our one night stay at Pantages, but there were a few things that bothered me. The modern style of the hotel is great...but when you look closely, everything is dirty. There we marks on everything! The hotel staff was kind but uninformative. The room was nice although it would have been much better to on a higher floor than the 4th. Pantages is centrally located which makes it excellent for shopping and dining out. (St. Micahaels Hospital, Masse Hall & Younge St are all near by) Overall, I wouldn't stay at Pantages again. It was pretty pricey for what you got. (Parking $35.00 - One night) The large beds are very nice, but the mattress was so hard and uncomfortable.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 17 December 2011

We had an excellent one night stay last week at Pantages. The location is perfect, easy to get to, parking is available at a public garage directly across the street or valet at the hotel itself. We were in town for a concert at Massey Hall, which is across the street as well. Eaton Center is one short block away - ideal! Check in was quick and easy with the very friendly Ibrahim. He was thorough in explaining the hours and events happening at the hotel that evening. I requested a room on a higher floor, and we got an Urban Suite on the 13th floor. The room was fantastic! Very spacious, clean, loved the kitchen area in the room. Excellent views of the city. All staff that we encountered were extremely friendly, welcoming, and thanked us for staying with them. Ricky, the valet, was always welcoming when we returned to the hotel. Overall, a great experience, and we will absolutely stay here whenever we are in Toronto.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank Kate2263
Reviewed 16 December 2011

We have been there for 5 nights and it was a good experience.

The room was good sized and modern and spotless.

The reception staff are fluctuating, generally male staff are nicer than female ones, even their English is better.

The breakfast was a disaster, nothing worth to get up early for it, the only great thing about it was meeting Gabrilla the waitress which was really nice to all of the guest and very welcoming, she was even trying to teach my wife some English every day :)

The location is the best thing about it, 3 minutes walking to Dundas square where you get to everywhere.

overall positive experience

Room Tip: skip the breakfast, it does not wroth it
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank RoRe
Reviewed 12 December 2011

This was my first trip to Toronto and was here on business. Some of my friends recommended I stay downtown to take in the city. I am so glad I did. The rooms were amazing, spacious, clean and cozy. Lots of nice room to work and move around in. The staff was welcoming and went above and beyond to ensure I had everything I needed(extra thank you to Ryan) to make my stay comfortable. I am not one for typical chain hotels if I can help it and this was definitely a nice change. It is close to shopping and events. I would highly recommend it if you are there on business or vacation.

• Stayed: December 2011