We stayed here twice on our recent 30 day trip to Canada, once at the beginning, and again at the end.
We have now stayed here three times.
The house is charming, there is now a guest area where you can make a drink, or prepare a light meal.
Breakfasts are huge and freshly cooked.
The rooms are comfortable, great wifi and really good beds.
Plenty of hot water, and the owner is charming and we were allowed to leave our luggage there till our flight was due.
So close to downtown, in an up and coming area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Englishman's home where guest are welcome. Affordable downtown Toronto location. Parking available, fully cooked breakfast. Queen rooms, king beds, one room with a jacuzzi. Close to shops, restaurants, bars and all Toronto Downtown sites. Special tourist accommodation and business guests welcome. Wireless internet and internet desk provided. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Pimblett's Downtown Toronto B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Bed And Breakfast
- Pimblett`s Downtown Toronto Hotel Toronto