All reviews victor restaurant entertainment district second city boutique hotel hard boiled eggs cn tower molton brown toiletries continental breakfast great boutique maple leaf great shower quiet street rain shower nespresso machine small gym yogurt king st
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Le germain is not really my style since it is dark and what interior designers refer to as transitional aesthetic (between contemporary and traditional). But the beds are extremely comfortable, the rooms are very warm and cozy and relaxed. They function well and in perfect shape always. The included buffet breakfast is excellent but should have more gluten free options. Great for vegetarians also. The hotel is very eco-sensitive and the Gym on the roof is small but all that is needed for a good workout. The staff are excellent. The hotel is peaceful and in a super location. Also Victor restaurant in the hotel is excellent food.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Nicolas L, Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Dear Karim R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor following your recent stay at the Hotel Le Germain Toronto.

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and found our rooms very warm and cozy. Also thank you for your feedback on the breakfast buffet I will be sure to speak with Victor restaurant to see if we can add some additional gluten free items to give it more choice.

It is always a pleasure to have you with us and I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2018

What always stands out when I stay at the Le Germain on Mercer St. is the friendliness and professionalism of the staff. They are always willing to help, and always have a smile for guests.

The two rooms I've stayed in during my two trips to Toronto have been very nice: large, simply but elegantly furnished, clean and quiet. The gym is small but comparable to that of other similarly-sized hotels, and is well-equipped, including a good set of free weights. Breakfasts offered everything I expected. Hotel is conveniently located near public transport.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Graham M
Nicolas L, Manager at Le Germain Hotel Toronto Mercer, responded to this reviewResponded 12 January 2018

Dear Graham M,

I was delighted to hear that you overall enjoyed your stay with us and we very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 1 January 2018

My husband and I dropped in to the Victor Restaurant around 9:30 last night for a late light dinner. We had our pick of tables and were promptly served by a very pleasant female server. There was music playing, but not too loud. Our menu choices were prepared well and delivered efficiently. This is not an inexpensive restaurant but we were impressed with the quality of the food. Worth checking out. Recommend the perogies, the heirloom tomato caprese salad, and scallops. The bread was out of this world - very fresh.

Room Tip: We were not guests of the hotel so we cannot comment.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear quester2017,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor following your recent visit to Victor restaurant at the Hotel Le Germain Toronto.

I was delighted to hear that truly enjoyed your experience with us and found the quality of food to be excellent.

I do hope we have the pleasure of welcoming you perhaps overnight on your next visit so you can take advantage of the entire hotel and enjoy all of what we have to offer here at Le Germain Toronto.

Reviewed 20 December 2017

Lovely well equipped room, great service, excellent location.
Wonderful helpful staff who appeared to be interested in helping to make our stay enjoyable and providing assistance where and when required.
Will visit again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 December 2017

Everything was first rate: Service, Room, food, location. The room was elegantly furnished, quiet, equipped with all the extras, perfect bed. The included breakfast was excellent. All of the staff: doormen, front desk, concierge, bar, parking and restaurant were smiling, friendly and helpful. Le Germain is my favourite place to stay in Toronto.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple