“Quaint”

Cuisines: Canadian
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We went as a small group of 5 for lunch and the food was fantastic. There is very little seating though, so be prepared to take out or wait. Portions are generous and the price is more than fair.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Gathered here to share a meal in the passing of my father while in Toronto.
The food was incredible !
Met "Mama " & we instantly LOVED her.
Treated us like family & will definitely be back when we go back to Toronto .
We left with full bellies & full hearts.
Many thanks !!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

A friend mentioned this on Facebook, so I thought I would check it out. Such a great place. Fresh meat burgers, fresh cut fries...garlicky good Tzatziki sauce! The servers were polite and helpful, place was packed full at lunch. Priceswere good.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

It's only July and calling this one. Full of
Flavor. Not just the toppings but the actual patty. Homemade salt pepper garlic onions. WOW. We both ordered the Mama single a huge patty. It says 6 oz. but believe me that's the after cooking weight. Loaded with grilled onions whole small button mushrooms and bacon. One could feed two. Speaking of mushrooms and onions. These are absolutely fantastic. I could eat a bowl of this by itself. And I'm
Not usually a big fan. Cooked and flavored to perfection.

My only thing I like toasted buns but that's just me. Otherwise go eat.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Everything was made fresh and tasted wonderful. The hamburger is really good and you must try it!!! The chicken with greek salad also very tasty. They close early during the week but open late Friday and Saturday.

1  Thank ATF35