“Fresh hamburgers and great greek food.”

Mama's Boys Burgers
Ranked #789 of 9,074 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Canadian
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Neighbourhood: Scarborough
Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Everything was made fresh and tasted wonderful. The hamburger is really good and you must try it!!! The chicken with greek salad also very tasty. They close early during the week but open late Friday and Saturday.

1  Thank ATF35

Reviewed 2 April 2017 via mobile

We frequently pick up burgers from this long-standing establishment and they're great every time. Order by size of burger starting with 4 oz on up. Burgers are grilled, except for the 4oz, which is fried, but you can request it "finished" on the grill and they happily accommodate. Good selection of fresh toppings. Super quick and efficient service. Fries and onion rings are great. Greek salad also delicious. Can't say enough good about this great spot.

2  Thank sandrmom
Reviewed 9 March 2017

When Mamas Boys first came into being it was a great place. The burgers were once very good and so was the food but not anymore.

I was there in January 2017 and found the food to be lackluster. The burger was coated in BBQ sauce and soggy. They gave me very minimal amounts of french fries and the quality of the burger was so-so. I ate it because I was hungry but it is not somewhere I would consider going back to if I have a choice.

Go to T-Bones on Eglinton and you won't regret it. The money is virtually the same and the food is better at T-Bones. Mama is nice here but the food leaves alot to be desired.

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

Located on the Northeast corner of Birchmount and Danforth Rd is where you'll find Mama's Boys Burgers. Tucked in at the eastern end of a small plaza anchored by Sun Valley grocery store and Pizza Pizza, it might be difficult to find this place during the day. At night, it's hard not to miss. With its bright special effects LED lighting running around the windows, it's sure to catch your eye. It caught mine and that's how I found this place.

It was 2am and to my surprise and joy, it was open. Saturday and Sunday they're open until 3am. It's a small relatively cluttered place with limited amount of seating. A blackboard is where you'll see what is offered. For me it was a challenge to see what to order. They have a extensive menu with specials and so on and it's all on this blackboard which can be overwhelming. Thankfully the lady at the counter helped me with my selections.

I ordered a 6oz banquet burger, fries and a soda. Their burgers are made from freshly ground meat that's never been frozen and by the look of their fries, they appear to be cut in-house. The sodas are either in a tin or in plastic bottles. Fortunately for me, I got there just at the right time. Just after I got my food, a group of people came in from one of the local bars and the place got really busy. So I was basically in and out rather quickly.

The fries were very delicious and there was a fair quantity to be had. The burger to bun ratio was perfect and the meat (charbroiled) melted in my mouth. It was tasty and seasoned well and it didn't break the bank. My meal was just over 12 dollars. The only drawback I could say about the burger was that there was a hint of "rank" in the meat just as I finished the last bite. It was faint but still there.

So all in all my experience was a tad bit jaded. It won't deter me from returning. It just might keep me from eating there really late at night. The meat could have been grounded earlier in the day and I had the last burger from that batch. Who knows? If it wasn't for this, I would have given the burger a four star rating. So I'll try it again and hopefully it's better the next time around. if it is, I'll provide an update for as my experience was actually pretty good. I could see myself becoming a regular. The "rank" could very well have been just a one off kind of thing.

2  Thank TRLord
Reviewed 20 October 2016

We loved the food. We loved the service. And, we loved Mama! Our family was in the area to see the Scarborough Bluffs and found Mama's online. We enjoyed the food and the experience so much, we drove all the way back from Algonquin Park a couple of days later to visit Mama's one more time before leaving Canada. Her signature burger & apple pie are to die for! Thank you Mama & staff for making us feel at home while in Canada! <3

1  Thank JennJWhitt