All reviews toronto zoo breakfast room scarborough town centre keg restaurant pool and hot tub boiled eggs would stay here again yogurt sofa bed easy access beds were comfortable free breakfast coffee machine front desk staff renovated room one night stay bw
Reviewed 22 June 2017

We stayed here on a sunday night after a Blue Jays game. Chose this hotel because of its close proximity to the Toronto Zoo. Got a very good rate for Toronto. June 2017 they are still renovating. We knew this ahead of time and it did not affect our stay. Microwaves and fridges in rooms. Beds were firm, plenty of pillows. Nice clean indoor pool area also contained a hottub, sauna, lounge chairs and patio sets. Very close to 401, we were not disturbed by traffic (but we always bring a noise fan to hotels with us). Very good full breakfast in the morning from 6-930am is included. Complimentary coffee in lobby was really good.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JoDee R
Rizwan A, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Dear JoDee R.,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at our property.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

Good place to stay close to McDonalds and a Keg, both within 5 minute walks. Rates howevver are starting to creep up, original rate quoted was 171 which would be over priced. Location is out of the way but close to the Toronto Zoo and Scarborough Town Center where the Subway can be accessed.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mustang_drvr

Dear mustang_drvr,

Reviewed 19 June 2017

they welcomed us at the door!!! the staff member in the morning was greattttt! very helpful! we had to leave Ramada plaza downtown, it was in a bad place to start and I couldn't get my money back from hotels.com so we looked up better hotels and found bw and it was great, good location

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank christinayvettec

Dear christinayvettec,

Reviewed 19 June 2017

Good service, room clean. Good location. Ppl are friendly 1 hrs to naigra falls 30min to the Toronto city, Close to bus station restaurant and many more. The breakfast ok. The pool and sauna are great.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank erwin5757

Dear erwin5757,

Reviewed 15 June 2017

I was in town on business and had been booked in to this hotel. There are many rooms that are being renovated, but I was lucky and got a renovated room on the top floor (4th floor).

There is a rather off-putting Oder in the hallways from everything being so new - but that will dissipate with time.

The room was amazing. I had a King bed, a little work desk, a fridge, a microwave, and a TV.

The tub/shower was good, and hot water was almost immediate!

The pool was nice - although I found it a little cool despite the sign on the wall stating that the temp is regulated to 80F.

The hot tub was great! Good jets and not too hot - very relaxing.

Breakfast was good too! Real protein!!! Sausages, and sausage patties, mini omelettes, had boiled eggs, cream cheese!

Coffee and Tea are available 24 x 7 just off the lobby - and they even had my sweetener - Sweet & Low! That also had Splenda (God only knows why anyone would want it!).

There is supposedly renovations going on and there can be noise from 9 to 5. I never heard any noise that would have disturbed me. Not even the 401! The windows isolate you from any outside noise!

And the air conditioner in my room absolutely ROCKED! It is controlled by the thermostat on the wall. While I was in Toronto there was a heat warning! The temp was 34C and 39C "real feel" with the humidity! I set my A/C at 19C - and it worked! I was cool as a cucumber and had a great nights sleep!

And the Wifi worked well too.

About the only negative thing was the computers in the "Business" center. About all you can do is browse the web and open an MS Word document. I am a sysadmin and when I tried to use Logmein, I could not install the logmein client. Also, I could not create a VPN connection to my work. Nor could I access the full complement of Windows 7 programs and features. The machine is so locked down that it is effectively useless for all but the most rudimentary web browsing. Very disappointing.

Other than the "business" computer, this really is one of the best hotels I have stayed in! I would stay here again in a heartbeat! (although I would bring my own laptop next time!)

Room Tip: Make sure you get a renovated room.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business