“Can’t wait to go back- already recommend”
Review of Wish

Wish
Ranked #748 of 9,301 Restaurants in Toronto
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Came here with my boyfriend for brunch as we decided to stay downtown and absolutely fell in love with the food.
I ate their challah French toast with caramelized bananas and blueberries and he had their smashed 2avacados with goat cheese and a poachd egg with tomato and he loved his dish.
The ambiance is lovely during the morning, we sat on the patio, the restaurant is clean but a tad bit smal...it makes for an intimate setting. The staff were very personable and greeted you as you walked right in.
The pricing is reasonable and would definitely return.

1  Thank Fattums B

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We didn’t have a reso and went pretty late in the day but managed to get a table in less than 15 mins. They were out of the avocado toast and French toast -both of what we came for. So sadly we both got the breakfast with two eggs, toast and bacon. It was okay. Our server was nice and the decor was beautiful. Would recommend to make a reso and earlier in the day.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

The atmosphere is relaxed and our server was amazing; I had a burger that was juicy and delicious. The only problem I faced was the menu which is grey type in a tiny font. In fairness to them, I need reading glasses, in fairness to me, even with them on, I couldn't decipher anything on the menu. On this evening however, everything worked out, our server recommended the burger - which I assume is on the menu :-) - and a good time was had by all.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We stayed next door at The Anndore House, and they recommended Wish for a delicious dinner. We had just gotten engaged that night and were looking for an intimate atmosphere where we could simply enjoy each other and great food. Wish was perfect! Easy to get to, but we still felt like we were tucked away in our own little world. The staff was so kind and congratulated us with champagne! The food was so good, we had the salmon and the duck. I'd happily go back to Wish the next time we're in town. Would love to try their brunch!!

Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Honestly, I think there is too much hype about this place. Yeah sure the decor is nice, but it's tough when they run out of the best brunch menu items and seating is small. If they hadn't run out of the best menu options, would possibly be a 4-Star. Still overpriced in my opinion. Go in the spring/summer, as it's a little chilly on the patio in the winter.