1,830 results
All reviews club level corner suite cn tower toca restaurant candy bar bathroom mirror heated floors lake view four seasons amazing hotel living room lake ontario turn down service entertainment district blue jays valet parking rogers centre
Reviewed 18 February 2018

From check in until I check out, everything was perfect! Superior staff to very comfortable rooms. Tons of amenities and wonderful location with plenty to do. First time I've stayed and will definitely be back next time I need to go to Toronto.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Franck A, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Dear CharleB2018,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto the next time you are in town.

Franck X. Arnold

Reviewed 17 February 2018

This is the first time my wife and I have stayed at the Ritz Carlton Toronto and it was one of the best hotel experiences we have had, possibly ‘in our world of travel.’

The hotel is well located and walking distance to everything from restaurants to shopping and sightseeing. The rooms are beautifully appointed, clean and there is nothing to ask for. The club lounge is without a doubt the best serviced we have ever experienced, from the quality of the food, beverages and staffing.

However, the knockout was the concierge desk, this team were awesome, they knew everything about anything. Whatever we asked they could provide from tickets to an ice hockey game to a private day trip to Niagara Falls and many other requests in-between; plus, cheaper in price that we could obtain ourselves.

If you want luxury, ‘genuine’ guest service and a total carefree hotel stay, only choose the Ritz Carlton.

I trust these reviews are raised at weekly meetings by management, if so this is a big THANK YOU to the Ritz Carlton Team, who made our stay in Toronto so amazing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Explor88,

Thank you for your review of The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto. I am thrilled to hear that your expectations for service were surpassed. I hope you were also able to enjoy our beautiful spa located on the 5th floor.
I will share your review with at our team leaders meeting and pass on your praise.

Franck X. Arnold,

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

Always the best in terms of quality and service. My favorite hotel in Toronto apart from the Shangrilla!

Went to the DEQ lounge for some drinks with friends and it was very cozy with a fireplace and view of the CN Tower. Highly recommend.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Franck A, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Dear Rizi C,
Thank you for your review of The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto and DEQ Lounge. Were you also able to try our signature restaurant TOCA for some handcrafted Italian cuisine? We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Travel to the Ritz on Sunday from Northern Ontario and arrived to be greeted by the parking attendant which went very nicely I might say and greeted at the front desk reception very professionally ,from my previous experience a few years back where they looked at me like I didn't belong but this time I felt welcomed even in my traveling clothes .
Arrived to my room 903 which was beautiful, spacious, clean to say the least .
Went up to Room 1901 to meet our team to watch the football game and that's what you call a suite my God it was huge , great food and service.
The next morning ,meeting day at the Wellington Suite and once again, breakfast and lunch and snacks where flawless and very tasty ...

Well done Ritz I really enjoyed my stay and glad the atmosphere has changed, does not matter how you dress when you walk in you should never judge a book by its cover ....

Till next time
Marc

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Franck A, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear Marc,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review of your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear that the level of service that you received was in line with our Ritz-Carlton standards we are proud to provide. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel and hope you are able to enjoy some of our other amenities such as the Spa or our signature restaurant, TOCA.

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I booked a corner view suite on the club level for my parents 30th anniversary and i have to say that their service is quite wonderful. Simply put, they are warm, welcoming, decorated the room nicely and made our whole experience smooth and charming. I don’t want to under state how wonderful they are but I have to say that, no surprise is the best surprise!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Franck A, General Manager at The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2018

Dear Zac J,
Thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton, Toronto to celebrate your parents special 30th anniversary. I hope they were able to enjoy dining in our signature restaurant TOCA for Chef Daniele's Italian cuisine. We are thrilled that you had a memorable experience and we look forward to welcoming you and your family back again soon.