1,393 results
All reviews air canada centre union station cn tower round bed real sports bar molton brown toiletries rain shower glass shower nespresso machine rogers centre concierge team hockey game hard boiled eggs modern hotel continental breakfast office building yogurt
Reviewed 26 September 2017

My partner and I spent 5 nights in the Signature Suite. The room was stylish, spacious and the hotel is conveniently located in the city center. The service was exceptional and the team made our stay special (Gregory at concierge was extremely helpful), this is where I would love to come again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank aminacali
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I spent only one night here but I will be back.

A very modern decor and room. Glass shower with louvers in the centre. Super quick check in. Great location right next to ACC and Union Station. Very nice deluxe breakfast included with hot options available for extra charge.

This hotel may well have the most comfortable bed linens I've ever had.

I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank timwit61
Reviewed 19 September 2017

We decided to splurge a little on our Toronto accomodation by booking Hotel Le Germain Maple leaf Square and are we glad we did! The hotel is located near the harbourfront and is an easy walk to City Hall/Eaton Square as well as St Lawrence Market etc. The hotel itself is a very modern building, right next to the Air Canada Centre. We booked a "Park and Stay" package directly with the hotel which included a Prestige Suite with 2 Queen Beds and parking for the 2 days. The room is HUGE, and came with Molton Brown toiletries, a Nespresso maker with free capsules and premium sheets (as well as free breakfast and wifi and rainshower etc). The room had a view of the CN Tower (Too bad the windows were grimy tho!)
Check in and out was smooth. The hotel staff service was excellent (The housekeeping staff even left a note with "Merci" for our tip).
Breakfast featured a decent selection of cold and hot dishes with premium DavidsTea and Nespresso coffees. We will definitely stay here again the next time we're in Toronto!

Room Tip: Check the hotel website for special package deals. Ask for a room with a view of the CN Tower.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank aktan6336
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square for 3 nights. I was little apprehensive because I never heard of the hotel before. What a delight ! This hotel is superb ! Staff was great and the room was clean and had a nice layout, not your typical hotel room. Large spacious bathroom with Molton Brown bath products ( luxury bath line from the U.K.). Comfortable king size bed with tons of pillows. The best part was the breakfast that is included with your hotel stay ! This breakfast was not your typical continental breakfast. The yogurt parfaits were made fresh, freshly squeezed orange juice, the crossiants were baked fresh as well as the danishes. On that note, the food ordered for room service was delightful. It tasted like a dish from a top restaurant ( cheers to the chef and crew). The hotel centrally located next to the Air Canada Centre. The hotel also provided valet parking as well. This hotel is top marks in my book. Out of all the hotels I've stayed at from England to Hawaii, I would definitely stay at this hotel again ! I pay attention to detail and cleanliness and this hotel scored top marks. Merci Hotel Le Germain MLS !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelOrchid
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed here for two nights in June 2017. I picked it after reading Trip Advisor reviews. It was also in walking distance to a wine/music Festival we were attending. It is a very modern hotel. Our room was lovely. It was clean! Big glass shower. Large windows with remote to open/close blinds. The headboard had buttons to control everything in the room without getting up! There are green apples in little wall boxes throughout the hotel that my husband thought were fake! Not fake! Front desk staff very helpful with directions. We did not eat or drink in hotel so I cannot comment on that. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends