1,393 results
All reviews air canada centre union station cn tower round bed real sports bar molton brown toiletries rain shower glass shower nespresso machine rogers centre concierge team hockey game hard boiled eggs modern hotel continental breakfast office building yogurt
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square for 3 nights. I was little apprehensive because I never heard of the hotel before. What a delight ! This hotel is superb ! Staff was great and the room was clean and had a nice layout, not your typical hotel room. Large spacious bathroom with Molton Brown bath products ( luxury bath line from the U.K.). Comfortable king size bed with tons of pillows. The best part was the breakfast that is included with your hotel stay ! This breakfast was not your typical continental breakfast. The yogurt parfaits were made fresh, freshly squeezed orange juice, the crossiants were baked fresh as well as the danishes. On that note, the food ordered for room service was delightful. It tasted like a dish from a top restaurant ( cheers to the chef and crew). The hotel centrally located next to the Air Canada Centre. The hotel also provided valet parking as well. This hotel is top marks in my book. Out of all the hotels I've stayed at from England to Hawaii, I would definitely stay at this hotel again ! I pay attention to detail and cleanliness and this hotel scored top marks. Merci Hotel Le Germain MLS !

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank TravelOrchid
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We stayed here for two nights in June 2017. I picked it after reading Trip Advisor reviews. It was also in walking distance to a wine/music Festival we were attending. It is a very modern hotel. Our room was lovely. It was clean! Big glass shower. Large windows with remote to open/close blinds. The headboard had buttons to control everything in the room without getting up! There are green apples in little wall boxes throughout the hotel that my husband thought were fake! Not fake! Front desk staff very helpful with directions. We did not eat or drink in hotel so I cannot comment on that. I would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 September 2017

This hotel went above all expectations. Was there for the weekend in August and the hotel was great. The rooms were very clean and exactly like the photos posted online. The room also had an amazing view of the CN tower. Breakfast had a good variety and staff were very friendly. Concierge and front desk were always available to answer any questions and were extremely helpful with suggestions. The hotel is in a prime and central location to walk downtown or take the TTC. Wifi worked perfectly in the rooms and all throughout the hotel. Overall, highly recommend for all types travel and is definitely worth the money you pay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Having been here once before not long after the hotel opened, I was pretty confident that we would enjoy the stay. Well either I had forgotten exactly how good it was last time or its just got even better still. We stayed ta the hotel for a couple of nights at the beginning of a week when we arrive din Toronto and then another at the end of the week before returning too England. It really is fantastic, I have nothing bad to say at all, the rooms are lovely, the people friendly and bending over backwards to help you. Even the complimentary breakfast is spot on.

We actually got engaged in-between our two stays during the week at this hotel and when they found out they send some lovely food and gifts to our room.

To summarise, fantastic hotel, staff and service. You won't find better.

We will be back again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Gregory F, Tatiana Concierge at Hotel Le Germain Maple Leaf Square, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Congratulations once again! and Thank you!
Wedding, honeymoon, anniversaries? you know where you are always welcomed!

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

We park there today it was a good parking lot for cars and motorbikes parking is lot of money we will park there again soon it a big parking lot and we walking to the parking lot after the blue jays game

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo