1,393 results
All reviews air canada centre union station cn tower round bed real sports bar molton brown toiletries rain shower glass shower nespresso machine rogers centre concierge team hockey game hard boiled eggs modern hotel continental breakfast office building yogurt
Reviewed 4 September 2017

This was my second time at the hotel and my husband and I were celebrating our anniversary there alongside with a Jon Bon Jovi concert. The property is amazingly well situated to the buzz of Toronto, the events the city has to offer plus MANY restaurants. What was more than over the top was that i mentioned upon checking in that the property had extra special meaning to us as a couple and when we came back from the concert, we had a personal note from the manager, a set of glasses with our room number on them from our last stay and some freshly baked gourmet chocolate chip cookies and strawberries. That was simply over the top but also something that you see less and less of everywhere. The staff is amazing, it has great rooms, well situated and a lovely little bar off the lobby. Thank you to the manager and staff for taking them time to make a difference. it was awesome and I would recommend it and any of the other hotel chain's properties around the world.

Room Tip: Let the staff know what you want in advance and they will help cater to your needs. They are truly your best resource.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2017

It really is the details. The people here were ALL lovely and personable. The room was very clean and decorated to our taste beautifully- modern but also warm and luxurious. Despite the location downtown, we enjoyed a quiet and peaceful sleep. The location alone was worth the stay! We attended a concert next door at ACC and travelled through Union Station which was across the street. The included breakfast was excellent. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank HappieKnadn
Reviewed 30 August 2017

From the minute we arrived at this Hotel we were impressed with the staff. Very friendly, helpful and kind. The hotel is the perfect location if you are attending an event at the Air Canada Centre, just a few steps away. Very close to Union Station, CNN Tower and the Baseball Grounds. This Hotel is just beautiful. The room we had was huge, it was almost like an apartment it was that big. The complimentary breakfast is nice and of a decent quality. I cannot fault this Hotel and would recommend anyone to stay here. This would have to be one of the nicest hotels I have stayed at.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 August 2017

We stayed here to go to the Metallica concert in mid-July. We have stayed at this location a few times and wanted to return. The hotel is steps away from so many attractions and restaurants in Toronto.
The rooms are very clean, beds are comfy, bathroom is one of the nicest I've seen and I love their shampoo, conditioner and body wash!
The breakfast are different than other hotels but very good. They're coffee is amazing.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
A bit on the pricey side but you get what you paid for!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

We loved this hotel! Clean and fresh. They are environmentally conscious. The creative ways the have incorporated recycling and conserving energy (your room key controls all of the lights in the room) is something I have never seen before. Their beds are the most comfortable beds we have every slept on. The rooms are very quiet. We would highly recommend this hotel. Great location as well!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family