1,393 results
All reviews air canada centre union station cn tower round bed real sports bar molton brown toiletries rain shower glass shower nespresso machine rogers centre concierge team hockey game hard boiled eggs modern hotel continental breakfast office building yogurt
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I booked le Germain at the suggestion of conference organizers recently. My only complaint about the stay is that it wasn't long enough to enjoy everything the hotel had to offer.

The rooms are beautiful and spotless. The employees at the front desk were terrific and accommodating. Breakfast was a nice touch.

Overall a great experience- We'll definitely be back!

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank Qcbonedoc
Reviewed 22 April 2012

Stayed at this hotel on the recommendation of trip advisor, was not disappointed. This is a beautiful hotel with a calm and comfortable atmosphere. We stayed in an executive suite and were very impressed with the size, quality, and finishes. After we arrived and settled into the room we visited the convenient grocery store located under the hotel and purchased wine and cheese and were more than happy to sit in the beautiful room and enjoy the hospitality.

This hotel is not in the best location for walking the city, but is conveniently located near public transport and the underground path.

We would return to this hotel in an instant. It is not the cheapest hotel in the city, but is worth every penny, as the quality of the rooms and the atmosphere are incredible.

Room Tip: If there is a game at the ACC try to get a room facing the courtyard.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I love this location! If you don't want to sit in an expensive restaurant for dinner you have a lovely grocery stores just downstairs. We bought bread, cheese, wine and then we hibernated in this very lovely room for a full 24 hours. Awesome bedding, and a very comfortable bed. Slept like a dream. I love the style of the rooms, very modern, HUGE showerhead! Took up most of the ceiling of the shower....just like being in a rain shower.
What I liked most is you don't hear other people walking in the hall, through the walls, slamming doors, etc. Even though it was very booked, we didn't hear a thing.
Interesting water containers by the elevators, didn't actually know what they were until we saw Dragon's Den the week after we stayed (you'll have to go see what I mean).

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Anouk199
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I stayed at the Le Germain Maple Leaf in mid March for two days while in Toronto on business.

I have to say the Le Germain chains are by far, hands down, my favourite places to stay. I have been to three so far, the other in Toronto and Calgary. They are all similar but unique in their own ways.

The Maple Leaf has to be the nicest I have stayed in so far (I think the newest?). The room layout is perfection: large, well appointed, sparkling clean, extremely comfortable bed with nice linens, very well designed, great lighting, minibar, I could go on. The breakfast which is included in the price is very good quality.

Its in a great location but if you do arrive close to when games get out of the arenas then be prepared to get through a mass of traffic- and hooting and hollering (hockey fans!!). But once inside you shouldn't notice a thing...but in the event you do and are trying to fall asleep- hey there is a pair of earplugs in a cute little box just for you! They think of everything.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2012

This was our first visit to Toronto, Canada infact. We were certainly not disappointed with Le Germain, from the receptionists to the people in the breakfast buffet. We liked the bar staff - particularly the man that tried to explain ice hockey!!!

The hotel was very clean and tidy; anything that was needed was delivered to the room very quickly and with a smile. The bed was probably the most comfortable that I have every slept on. We would certainly stay again if we come back to Toronto.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple