USD 228
USD 165
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 210/night.

USD 280
USD 256
USD 286
USD 268
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 377/night.

USD 285
USD 239
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 291/night.

USD 217
USD 210
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 250/night.

USD 480
USD 274
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 360/night.

USD 209
USD 175
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 280/night.

USD 218
USD 164
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 211/night.

USD 274
USD 251
Travelocity
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 348/night.

USD 174
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsaircraft landingdefiantly recommend this hotelexcellent shuttle servicetoronto airportfront deskconcierge loungenewly renovated roomsgym facilitiesroom was a decent sizefire alarmpark and flyroom typebreakfast buffetnight stayvery comfortable stayhouse keepingafter midnight
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Were in the area to see a ball game, but all the hotels close to Rogers Centre cost a fortune. This hotel was a great price and SO nice! It was only a 25-30 min drive to the stadium on Sat and Sun morning. Easy parking if you get there early. $40 right under the stadium. They also have a shuttle to the train that goes to the stadium, which we didn't take because we left for home right after, but I can see why people do because it took us an HOUR to get out of downtown. They really need to figure out that traffic situation. It's horrible.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Stacey M, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Stephanie R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Delta by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre.

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and the Jays game! The traffic is unfortunate on game day, but the UP Express is a great solution if you're able to do that.

Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Stacey M
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for the weekend to see Niagara falls. The check in was easy and Ken was very friendly. They evidently allow animals as I saw dogs in the hall, but I didn't mind. The hotel needs some updated touches - the room number in the hallway was missing a number and the walls were dingy. The room, however, was in great condition. There was a couch and queen sized bed. I got a room on the 9th floor, which Ken said would be quiet, but the planes flew very close to the window throughout the day and night. They woke me up several times at night, but it wasn't horrible. The hot tub and pool were clean and there are several restaurants in the building and a gift shop. The airport shuttle was free and timely!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Mohammed S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our newly renovated hotel.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service provide by Ken! We are in the final stages of changing the room numbers in the hallways and will be fully completed by the end of August.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any plans to visit us again in the near future and I will be more than happy to assist you with your booking.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We were supposed to stay at Crown Plaza arranged by a local tour , unfortunately at our arrival, they put us to this hotel. Maybe we don't have any expectation for a hotel near the airport, the hotel seems to be good so far. Clean room, clean bathroom, workable coffee machine.... the ac is noisy though... I will have breakfast later, will let you know how is it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mohammed S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our stunning and beautiful Delta Hotel by Marriott Toronto Airport!

I'm glad that your tour organizer has chosen to relocate you to our hotel. It seems like you are enjoying your stay with us so far and I'm happy to hear that!

I'm confident you will enjoy your breakfast at our brand-new Restaurant LOT 41!

Please feel free to reach out to me during your stay at any time.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Many aspects of the property look renovated, just as they mention in their website.

However, there are a few spots that clearly didn't undergo renovation such as doors, thubs and few more details I spotted.

Great choice if you want something near the Airport.

They do offer a convenient shuttle service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our newly renovated Delta by Marriott Toronto Airport.

I'm glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and I'm happy to say that we are in the process of renovating a few more areas of the hotel such as the swimming pool, fitness center and Orchid Restaurant which will be ready by end of August!

We hope that we get a chance to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2017

Update for 2017.

Stayed here for my six consecutive Anime North. This hotel is one of the hardest to get because once the block opens the rooms sell out in about 10-30 minutes. This is Anime North's main hotel so most panels and activities were accessible by a single elevator.

Stayed with three other anime/game/2.5D idol buddies. This year I got one of their newly renovated rooms. The room is DEFINITELY better compared to the other times that I stayed here in the past. The room doesn't look dark and moldy anymore and the floor is nice and fresh. Another plus is that they seemed to have added more soundproofing as per previous years I could hear people from the other rooms whereas this year I did not. Also for the bathroom, instead of a shower head, they FINALLY put in Hand showers which I mostly prefer. The bed was super comfy and the Wifi was okay.

The only thing that I didn't like was that there wasn't enough towels for everyone in the room so we had to call room service to bring some up. Staff, make sure in your 1 bed, one sofa bed rooms that there is at least four towels of each kind for next time! We had to do this a total of two times until they finally gave us enough towels on the last day of the reservation. Nicking off a star because of this.

As much as I want to stay here again for Anime North 2018, I have already attempted to get a room but failed as I missed the day that they opened the block in the first wave and failed to get a room in the second wave because I believe all the 4 people room blocks were fully booked by that time.

Heres to hoping the hotel stays just as good for AN2019! Would stay again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our newly renovated Delta hotel by Marriott Toronto Airport.

Wow, six consecutive years! As you know, our hotel is always proud and happy to host Anime North convention and we are looking forward to seeing everyone again next May!

Your comment regarding the extra towels has already been taken into consideration. I already discussed it with our Housekeeping Manager and we will be implementing it immediately.

The group block for 2018 was filled within 1-2 minutes as soon as it opened! As you know, the demand is always extremely high for our hotel.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you require any assistance and I hope I get to meet you next year in the convention!