“All new but working out the kinks”

Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre
Ranked #71 of 137 Hotels in Toronto
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Had the opportunity to stay at this newly renovated hotel during an overnight connection in Toronto. Booked last minute and although getting into their airport shuttle had me worried, I was pleased with my selection (dont let the initial impression of the shuttle bus be indicative of the hotel). The hotel is still in the process of completing their renovations and the lobby and room looked brand new. I was specifically impressed with my room (but not the long walk down hallway to get to end where my room was located). The room was large, clean and modern with a sitting area with full couch. I actually used the coffee machine which in most hotels are dirty from calcium deposits, hard water build up, etc. The lobby bar appears to also have been remodeled and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. I had some light bites of a corn chowder soup and some ribs and was very pleased with the quality and taste of the food. They are still working out the kinks in terms of their systems and connecting with the Marriott rewards program. My stay was not credited in the usual time period and after 2 calls to the Gold Elite desk, they were able to get the hotel to fax a copy of my folio for points credit into my account. Overall a great and comfortable stay

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank HappyTraveler01
Stacey M, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear HappyTraveler01,

Thank you very much for your lovely review of your recent stay at the Delta by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre.

We are very proud of our newly renovated hotel and restaurant, and I'm happy to see that you enjoyed your stay so much. I will pass your wonderful comments on to our associates!

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Stacey M
Assistant Front Office Manager

There are newer reviews for Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre

Reviewed 10 August 2017

Were in the area to see a ball game, but all the hotels close to Rogers Centre cost a fortune. This hotel was a great price and SO nice! It was only a 25-30 min drive to the stadium on Sat and Sun morning. Easy parking if you get there early. $40 right under the stadium. They also have a shuttle to the train that goes to the stadium, which we didn't take because we left for home right after, but I can see why people do because it took us an HOUR to get out of downtown. They really need to figure out that traffic situation. It's horrible.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Stephanie R,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at the Delta by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre.

I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and the Jays game! The traffic is unfortunate on game day, but the UP Express is a great solution if you're able to do that.

Thank you for staying with us, and we hope to see you again soon!

Stacey M
Assistant Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for the weekend to see Niagara falls. The check in was easy and Ken was very friendly. They evidently allow animals as I saw dogs in the hall, but I didn't mind. The hotel needs some updated touches - the room number in the hallway was missing a number and the walls were dingy. The room, however, was in great condition. There was a couch and queen sized bed. I got a room on the 9th floor, which Ken said would be quiet, but the planes flew very close to the window throughout the day and night. They woke me up several times at night, but it wasn't horrible. The hot tub and pool were clean and there are several restaurants in the building and a gift shop. The airport shuttle was free and timely!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Mohammed S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our newly renovated hotel.

I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the service provide by Ken! We are in the final stages of changing the room numbers in the hallways and will be fully completed by the end of August.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any plans to visit us again in the near future and I will be more than happy to assist you with your booking.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

We were supposed to stay at Crown Plaza arranged by a local tour , unfortunately at our arrival, they put us to this hotel. Maybe we don't have any expectation for a hotel near the airport, the hotel seems to be good so far. Clean room, clean bathroom, workable coffee machine.... the ac is noisy though... I will have breakfast later, will let you know how is it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Mohammed S, Front Office Manager at Delta Hotels by Marriott Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our stunning and beautiful Delta Hotel by Marriott Toronto Airport!

I'm glad that your tour organizer has chosen to relocate you to our hotel. It seems like you are enjoying your stay with us so far and I'm happy to hear that!

I'm confident you will enjoy your breakfast at our brand-new Restaurant LOT 41!

Please feel free to reach out to me during your stay at any time.

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Many aspects of the property look renovated, just as they mention in their website.

However, there are a few spots that clearly didn't undergo renovation such as doors, thubs and few more details I spotted.

Great choice if you want something near the Airport.

They do offer a convenient shuttle service.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review our newly renovated Delta by Marriott Toronto Airport.

I'm glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated hotel and I'm happy to say that we are in the process of renovating a few more areas of the hotel such as the swimming pool, fitness center and Orchid Restaurant which will be ready by end of August!

We hope that we get a chance to welcome you back again very soon.