1,705 results
All reviews eaton centre trinity square great location the concierge lounge city hall bay street breakfast buffet central location top floor business hotel fitness center front desk staff self parking corner room hockey hall of fame the financial district cn tower
Reviewed 8 September 2012

We live in the suburbs of Toronto and enjoyed a weekend in DownTown Toronto. We enjoyed the convenience of adjoining rooms as we were there to babysit our grand-daughter as mommy and daddy had work events to attend.

The location right beside Eaton Centre was very convenient. An easy stroll to Dundas Square and some good restaurants and shopping.

The rooms were a nice size but the floors were so filthy that within 10 minutes our grand-daughters feet were black as coal! The bathroom was a bit dated with mold stains on the shower tile grout. A small bar fridge would have been welcomed as we had to keep her milk in the ice bucket all night to keep fresh.

The staff was friendly and helpful, we didn't use the hotel restaurant so I can't speak for that.

The bed was very comfortable.

If the floors were clean, the bathroom updated and a fridge available....I would have given another star! If you stay here, just keep your shoes on.

Management.......get the staff to clean the floors!

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank n0rthland
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We stayed heer for the Labor Day week-end. Nice hotel with good service. Very clean, bathroom could use a little updating, but all and all everything was awesome. Beds are very comfortable!!!
Can walk to all locations with ease .Lots of places to eat, drink and shop. Can walk to Theatre.
Best of all you can park for $10 a day in the Eaton Centre garage. I would stay here again.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We stayed here for 2 nights last week and found it to be a good place to stay in downtown Toronto and easily accessible to many different parts of the city. We did a lot of walking from here and found it to be convenient for the Art Gallery Ontario, St Lawrence Market, Union Station, directly connected to the Eaton Centre for the best shopping!

Rooms clean and comfortable, restaurant good and tasty. They have amazing Illy coffee and capuccinos served in their coffee shop. Concierge service was awesome and accomodated our many reservation changes and indecisions. Would stay here again for sure.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2012

We stayed one night over the Labour weekend. I purchased a deal from the City of Toronto website that included ROM tickets and hotel for the three of us for $130.00
The room was clean and comfortable, my girls loved the view thru the huge window. We used the pool and hot tub in the evening after a long day of shopping! The pool is small and the hot tub could be hotter, but it was a nice relaxing way to end the day.
The staff were very helpful with all my questions, we had the buffet breakfast in the hotel. It was super pricey..$60. for the three of us for a little bit of eggs and toast, service was a bit slow. I won't do that again. A little fridge would have been helpful as well.
I've never stayed with Marriott before, but I would again.

Room tip: Don't choose anything too close to the elevators if you don't have earplugs. We were two rooms away, and I could hear the groaning thru the night.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My family and I spent two nights during the weekend.

The hotel was clean and quiet.

I still wish they had queen size beds instead of those tiny doubles in a room for 4.

The hotel is in a great location, there is plenty to do at the eaton center and on younge street. The subway is just around the corner so getting around Toronto is easy.

Be ready to pay $30 per day for parking