USD 225
USD 204
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 258/night.

USD 227
USD 162
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 191/night.

USD 200
USD 190
USD 249
USD 210
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 301/night.

USD 245
USD 232
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 365/night.

USD 186
USD 172
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 306/night.

USD 245
USD 191
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

USD 185
USD 149
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

USD 255
USD 234
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 314/night.

USD 211
USD 189
Priceline
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

1,633 results
All reviewseaton centretrinity squaregreat locationthe concierge loungecity hallbay streetbreakfast buffetbusiness hotelcentral locationfitness centereasy accessfront desk staffself parkingcorner roomhockey hall of fameper daythe financial district
Reviewed 8 July 2012

I stayed at the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel for the first time last night. It was a perfect location for a fast shopping trip in a in a great city. This Marriott is connected to the Eaton Centre by a long hallway inside the hotel. The hotel is also centrally located to a number of attractions a couple of minutes away. The subway & streetcars are also seconds away if you wish to explore the area further. By the way, the concierge is excellent & will give you directions, suggestions & a map to help you out if needed.

Customer service was top notch. Check-in was fast & professional. I felt welcome & genuinely cared for even though I was a guest for a very short time.

However, the room although very clean, was just average given the high end price I paid for this accomodation. Just the basics---bed, desk, chesterfield, TV, in-room coffee maker.That was it! I have paid somewhat less in other city hotels for more luxurious in-room features.

My dining experience at the on-site restaurant was fabulous. Although the food was a little pricey, it was very tasty & well presented. My server was fantastic! He (Brad) sensed that I was not happy with my wine selection & brought another option to my table. I was extremely impressed with his people skills. He made me feel like an honored guest.

On the whole, my experience at this Mariott was very good. I would definitely stay again; however, next time I would shop around on line for some better pricing.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank happercamper
Reviewed 7 July 2012

Pros: Location is near central bus station and Eaton Center.Walkable distance to CN tower and the water front area.I live in a room with double queen bed and is comfortable and spacious.

Cons: Wifi is not free,The connection at room is not too fast and stable.There is free wifi at lobby area. There is no kettle for boiling water.Need to ask the room service to get one.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank michaelchoy
Reviewed 6 July 2012

I stayed here recently for a few days relaxation after a busy week in another city. I tend to be a hard marker when rating accommodation and I am always looking for "value for money". I do not mind paying premium prices but if I do, I expect premium service. Likewise if I am paying a budget rate, I am not so demanding. In the case of the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre, I found everything to be very good value.
The location is excellent being right in the centre of the city with covered connections to the Eaton Centre and subway. This means that it would be a great location in both winter and summer. The room layout and cleanliness were good and all service staff pleasant and efficient. Room service was fast and the food well priced and tasty. In short – a faultless stay.
I would recommend this hotel because of its excellent location and value for money.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I enjoy this hotel. It is connected to Eaton Center. You can actually enter the mall from a hallway inside the hotel so there is no need to even go outside to get into the mall. Valet parking is quite efficient. Location allows you to walk to nearby places within downtown. If you need to go outside Toronto its very easy to get onto the gardiner express from here. Overal this is an excellent place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms on north side
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I am very hesitant to leave a 5 star review of a hotel after staying for merely one night, but I somehow feel appropriate doing so this time, especially since we moved to this hotel from the Fairmont downtown at which we didn't really have an excellent stay.

We checked out from our Fairmont room maybe around 11:30, picked up a cup of coffee and took a leisurely stroll through downtown to the Marriott. We arrived maybe around 12:30, and honestly not expecting a room to be available, asked what the front desk could do. The woman who helped us couldn't have been friendlier, found us a low-floor room that was available, and checked us right in.

The hotel is modern and comfortable - the room is large, had a sofa, a comfortable desk, a great shower. Slept like a baby. Nice quiet hallway. Went swimming that day, a small, simple pool, and sat up on the roof-deck, where we met a number of other guests staying at the hotel.

We were in town for gay pride - so this hotel was within an easy walk of the parade and the gay bars on Church street. If you're looking for a Marriott, the Courtyard is even more proximal, but for full-service, this hotel is perfect. There appears as well to be a ton of shopping right around there, and you can't miss the awesome energy that permeates this city.

In any case, we had a great time here, and for our purposes, the location was perfect. The Fairmont from which we came is in a great location downtown, but that's about all it had going for it. This hotel, compared especially to it, was a much more comfortable, albeit less vintage, experience.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple