USD 227
USD 165
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 258
USD 187
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 253/night.

USD 286
USD 267
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 356/night.

USD 213
USD 146
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 235/night.

USD 258
USD 230
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 312/night.

USD 484
USD 274
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 375/night.

USD 231
USD 195
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 313/night.

USD 260
USD 202
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 254/night.

USD 218
USD 164
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 207/night.

USD 174
Priceline
1,635 results
All reviewseaton centretrinity squaregreat locationthe concierge loungecity hallbay streetbreakfast buffetbusiness hotelcentral locationfitness centereasy accessfront desk staffself parkingcorner roomhockey hall of fameper daythe financial district
Reviewed 20 February 2012

The lobby was extremely crowded at just about any hour. No free wi-fi in the rooms was a negative. Towels were scratchy. The room was very clean and in a quiet setting. They gave us a corner room at check in that was very nice as well. Hotel bar was pricey, but made excellent fresh drinks. We did not eat at the breakfast buffet, but it looked great! Juicer available to make your own juices, lots of choices. Overall, it was nice, but we would probably stay at a different Marriott property unless we were determined to spend time in Eaton Centre.

Room Tip: Ask for concierge floor. Be willing to wait for the room to be ready.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We booked a two room suite because we were celebrating a birthday in the family. When we arrived at 2:30 they told us that our room wasn't ready but if we left our cell phone number they'd call when it was ready...
They never called so we just went back up to front desk and finally..it was done (Around 3-3:15)
I gotta say the "Suite" for $379 plus tax was pretty lame. Outdated..lame bathroom with a small bathtub. It was quite spacious, however. We found food that was forgotten in the fridge and there was also some random garbage left in the corner of the room... The view was nice, and the bed was comfortable. The location is also central and very convenient as it is attached to the Eaton Centre.
But yeah, we won't be staying there again. Definitely not a special spot for that romantic get away..so many other options in Toronto. They badly need to update this hotel. You'd think for a suite they would renovate the bathrooms a bit to make you feel like you're getting what you pay for.
The Pro's: All staff were very friendly, the breakfast had great reviews from the people in our party, Great location..and great city views from the room.
Cons: Outdated hotel, not very clean, lame bathrooms, $20 Internet, $30 Parking.

Room Tip: Maybe only stay there if you get a good deal online..
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 February 2012

This is a great hotel located in the heart of downtown Toronto. It's located right beside the Eaton Centre mall (in fact it's directly connected from the inside). Nathan Phillips Square (along with it's outdoor ice skating rink) is just across the street. The subway and underground PATH system are also very close by. For music lovers, the hotel restaurant/bar looks out onto a courtyard through floor to ceiling windows where, just steps through the windows, sits The Church of the Holy Triniity, site of the Cowboy Junkies lo-tech masterpiece album, The Trinity Session.

There were 4 or 5 doormen/bellmen located by the entrance and the front desk was also well staffed. All employees were extremely helpful and pleasant.

The fitness centre and pool are located on the top floor (18th). The fitness centre also looks out over the city through floor to ceiling windows and is very well equipped with all the latest machines. There were no waits during my entire stay (and I exercise at "prime time" - at the end of the business day). In addition, all machines were equipped with personal TVs. There was also a basket full of new complimentary headphones that were yours to keep. The pool was very clean and well maintained but very small. There was no way you could swim laps in it. The hot tub was large and also very clean. It was also nicely separated from the pool by a translucent barrier.

My room was a good size with a convenient corner for business and all the plug-ins you could possibly need to charge your electronic devices. The HD TV was an older model, judging from the picture quality.

The housekeeping in my room and the rest of the hotel was impeccable, with ONE exception. Like most hotels these days, sheets are changed after a certain number of nights (or every night, upon request). This hotel said the sheets would be changed after the third night (and, of course, with every new guest). Well, when I turned back my sheets while going to bed on my fourth night, the same sheets were still there (I could tell by a slight smudge that was there at the beginning of my stay). This got me to thinking, if the hotel didn't live up to it's first promise (new sheets after the third night), did it live up to it's second promise? (new sheets for each new guest) Looking back at the smudge that was there when I arrived, I now can't be sure that I was sleeping on fresh sheets the first three nights. I however, have stayed at this hotel before and believe this was an uncharacteristic mistake. The sheets were changed the next day, after I left a note for the housekeeper.

The second blip occured with the air conditioning. The first night, despite the fact it was below freezing outside, I could not get my room cool enough. I put the thermostat down as low as it would go (60 F or 16 C), however the room would not even get close to that temperature. The next morning I asked for it to be looked at. I was told a service person would check it and that the staff would leave a message on the room telephone to tell me what they'd done.

When I got back to the room that evening, there was no message. However, the room did seem slightly cooler. That night, the room still didn't get even close to cool enough, despite the thermostat down as low as it could go. I gave up trying to get it fixed properly or change rooms, because the room was marginally comfortable at night, and I didn't want the hassle of changing rooms. I believe this was uncharacteristic as well, however, I was not pleased about not getting the promised phone message. Bottom line is my sleep experience was not nearly as good as it could have been. On the bright side, the bed was extremely comfortable, and there was no noise.

Other than those two things, the hotel was perfect. Since I've had a good experience here on a previous stay, I will give this hotel another chance. If there are problems again, this property will have seen the last of my business.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank HeyNow-Hank
Reviewed 1 February 2012

Described as a business hotel the Eaton Centre Marriott is also well suited for leisure breaks, situated close to a range of attractions the hotel provides an ideal base to explore Toronto.

We had connecting rooms, these were prepared to a very high standard, house keeping do a first class job in this hotel.

Rochelle on the Concierge desk provided sound advice on transport, tickets and even where to find Ontario's best apple fritters at the St Jacobs farmers market!

Food was good and service from all of the staff was extremely professional.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 January 2012

Modern, clean hotel. This is a typical Marriott. The room isn't cramped and comes with a coffee maker and some pretty decent coffee, the bed is comfy, the bathroom clean and spacious. There is a desk and seating area incorporated in the standard room. The gym has modern equipment. There is a nice bar area. This hotel is attached to the Eaton Centre and often has deals where you get a $25 shopping certificate per night (look for deals at the Marriott site). I was there for an extended business stay my first weekend came back to find a thank you note from the Manager and a fruit basket. Nice touch!

My only complaint with Marriott's is that they tend to charge a good rate, but don't include internet. For a "business hotel" you would think that this is standard, but all the higher end hotels seem to charge for it. Why is that?

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business