2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
USD 198
TravelocityUSD 198
PricelineUSD 198
Trip.comUSD 198
3,918 results
All reviews the executive lounge scenic elevator cn tower central location valet parking heart of downtown entertainment district union station floor starbucks conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 November 2021

Hotel is located in Downtown. It was very convenient location to walk to CN tower, restaurants and other places. Front desks are so nice, friendly, and very kind. In my room didn’t have microwave and I asked for one, they took care that problem really quick.

Date of stay: November 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2021

Thank you for the 5★ rating! We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 30 October 2021

If you like sleep and quiet dot stay here!
Paper thin walls
Doors stick so they need to be slammed shut to use bathroom and you can hear other room doors being slammed as well.
Nothing at desk is explained when you check in.
Very expensive

The best part was it was clean and the parking attendant was the nicest staff

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2021

Oh dear! It sounds like you did not get a restful sleep!
Please DM me at Info_toronto@hilton.com so we can Make it Right!
Sam Kim
Rooms Division Manager, Hilton Toronto

Reviewed 28 October 2021

Had a great room with a great view...view of CN Tower. They have glass elevators so you can see the city skyline which is a nice touch. The rooms are clean. If you need a microwave, they will provide you one. Great location. 3 blocks away from Union Station.

Room tip: Ride the train to Union Station. Hotel 3 blocks away from station.
Date of stay: October 2021
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2021

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent experience. If there is anything we can improve on to get a 5-star rating, we'd love to know!

Reviewed 24 October 2021

I stayed in this hotel between October 9 to October 13. I had the worst experience while staying here.
1. The hotel entrance is on a one-way street Richmond West. It was very inconvenient to get in and out of the hotel, especially on a working day.
2. The valet/front doormen were rude. We arrived at the hotel, and they did not even open the car door nor greet us. They seem not to care at all.
3. The hotel is outdated. The lobby was dark. The front reception looked like a junk motel reception. It was very dark.
4. The elevators were great!
5. The room was horrible. The wallpaper was yellowish and outdated. The paint on the closet door and bathroom door was peeling off. The edge of the bathroom mirror was peeling off (see photos). The oversized shower head did not work. Only the handheld showerhead worked. The tiles were cracked and chipped in the shower area. One of the twin beds had squeaky noise when I put my body on it. The curtains were old and looked like it never got washed. I stayed in room 2605, by the way.
6. The guest in room 2604 was nuts. She opened her room door and prevented it from closing with the door latch. She opened, stuck her head in, closed the door and repeated. It was at midnight, and the noise woke me up. The action was like someone trying to get into a room and steal something. I had to call security to call the front desk from my cell phone because the phone in the room was not working. No dial tone at all. Two days later, this guest left a big bag of garbage right in front of her room. I had to go down to the reception, show them the photo and ask them to clean up.
7. One night, around 1 AM, a hotel staff knocked on my room door, who woke me up in the middle of the night and handed me cutlery and toothpaste. I advised him that I was sleeping and I did not order those.
8. The digital key stopped working a few hours after checking in. I had to ask the front desk to give me the physical key cards.

In conclusion, I would never stay at this hotel again. It is not a 5 stars hotel. It is a -5 stars hotel. The rate for the room was quite expensive. The service and the room I got in return were worse than a cheap motel on a highway! I do NOT recommend this hotel to anyone.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2021

Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Oh my! We did not deliver on the experience you were expecting from us and for that we sincerely apologize.
We would love the opportunity to ‘Make it Right’ so please DM us at info_toronto@hilton.com.

Than you again and we look forward to hearing back from you. Sam K, Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed 3 October 2021

I never write reviews but I was so impressed with the amazing experience I had to inform everyone of how amazing the service was Of this hotel!! I was so impressed on the level of customer care the staff have showed me Eira,Susana and Laurie are amazing staff and you would be lucky to have an experience with them!!! Thanks so much for everything I will be returning no doubt:)

Date of stay: September 2021
1  Thank michaelfisher1610
Andy Loges, General Manager at Hilton Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2021

Dear Trip Advisor Member ...
Thank you for your review! It means the world to our team to receive such positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
We hope to welcome you back soon.