Lowest prices for your stay
USD 189
Booking.comUSD 190
Expedia.comUSD 189
Hotels.comUSD 189
5,379 results
All reviews lake view north tower lake ontario harbour front self parking per night large hotel corner room king bed mizzen downtown lakeview valet harbourfront canada starbucks rogers
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2021 via mobile

For a Westin, I was really surprised at the lack of service and how run down the hotel was. The rooms smelled musty and the carpets could use some cleaning. The pillows were extremely old and lumpy. The bed side tables were dusty and dirty. We stayed 3 nights and because of covid they don’t clean or restock the rooms (understandable). However, the garbages were overflowing and they gave you no bags to bag your garbage up. Ended up putting some in a bag we found outside the room, where it sat for almost the whole day before someone got rid of it. We attempted to use the hotel room phone multiple times to call the front desk, no answer. Had to use my personal phone to call long distance down to front desk and request new towels and coffee. An hour later and it never came. I call back and the supplies come 30 min later. And they brought decaf coffee. The coffee maker is some old, dirty sunbeam machine. And to top it all off, I received a bill and multiple credit card charges for daily parking even though we didn’t have a car or use it. Finding their email online is next to impossible so now I’ll have to call and have the charges reversed. I would spend a bit extra to stay somewhere cleaner and with better service. Really not impressed with this Westin.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2021

Dear Discover56065599528,

We appreciate the detailed feedback about your time with us. We sincerely apologize for the cleanliness and service issues you outlined. We will share your feedback with the appropriate individuals to ensure a better outcome going forward. Moreover, please reach out to our front desk to resolve the concerns regarding the charges to your satisfaction. We genuinely value you as a guest and hope to have an opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Be Well,
Harmeet Chugh
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 17 October 2021

We stayed here for one night after going to the baseball game at the Rogers center. Location is great and the room was beautiful. I had a corner room piecing out to water which was spectacular! The service in the hotel is excellent and check in was Quick and easy with the help of Bin Sadoon. The breakfast buffet is excellent! We can’t wait to go back!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Team Marriott, Guest Services / Front Office at The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2021

Dear Kelly,

Thank you for choosing The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto while you were here for a baseball game. We are thrilled to know our prime location was ideal for your travel needs and that you were impressed with your well-appointed room as well as the service you received from our associates. We will be sure to share your compliments with Bin Sadoon and the rest of our team. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Be Well,
Harmeet Chugh
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 14 October 2021

Went up for my birthday and spent 2 nights in this hotel. It was undergoing some construction in the parking/entrance area but the Valets had it under control. Very helpful getting us parked and into the lobby. On checking in we were a bit early and the room wasn’t ready, we expected that and checked our luggage. The front desk clerk, Gerry, was more than helpful. When our room was t ready he asked if we wanted to change to another room, but we declined. He then called housekeeping and told them to put priority on our room. Upon finding out we were there for a birthday celebration he gave us a free breakfast in the Mizzen restaurant. With my ID in front of him to check in he could see it was true. Once in the room we found no hand towels, just facecloths and bath towels. But one phone call and we had some on our doorstep very quickly. The two nights we spent there were nice. The lobby was very spacious and elegant, the elevators were quick and rooms are very nice. We were very happy with our stay and would go back again.

1  Thank L3743YCrickp
Reviewed 12 October 2021

I stayed at the Westin for 18 days in Sept/Oct and I had a really nice stay.

The facilities in the hotel are very good and I was able to eat breakfast in the hotel and have dinner as well on some days! Not only that but the health center was really nice too. I only used the treadmills once, but did use the weight room 4 or 5 times. I didnt use the pool though as due to covid you have to book that in advance and I didnt feel like doing that.

The staff were incredibly helpful. Big thanks to CATHERINE who often showed me to my seat at breakfast. She helped point to me to places of interest around the city and gave me a map to help get around which was really helpful. All the staff at breakfast were so kind and helpful and I'm very grateful for that.

I didnt have any issues while staying here. The only slight problem was that my room key wouldn't unlock the door to the gym for some reason, but I went to front desk and spoke to a man who immediately gave me a replacement card that worked perfectly after that!

Would stay again!

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank JacobG2002
Reviewed 11 October 2021 via mobile

I would like to address my comment to MISCHELLE a Front Desk Agent at The Westin Harbour Castle for her service excellency. Due to my long day drive from Ottawa and spent a day in Canada’s Wonderland, from traffic to the check in counter and it was so really hectic in the lobby because it is Thanksgiving Weekend. When Mischelle checked us in, she even showed her connections with her possitivity smiles and noticing that I was feeling so exhausted due to my long day experienced. There are some people who deserve to be thanked for their work. But when Mischelle handled the busy situations you are most definitely deserve to be appreciated. You let us feel welcome and worry free. I felt home away from home by engaging and sharing your knowlodge about the hotel facilities and other safety protocols for your guests due to covid-19. Your service to your clients are the reason why people are still coming back. Thank you MISCHELLE and The Westin Harbour Castle-Toronto’s asset for your professionalism. My personal impression for this stay was i feel much better when I leave than my arrival.

Trip type: Travelled with family