2 people are viewing this hotel
USD 214
USD 214
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
USD 207
Hotels.comUSD 214
Agoda.comUSD 214
TravelocityUSD 214
4,496 results
All reviews consort bar beautiful hotel location is great lobby downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 November 2021

I booked this hotel as we were celebrating my birthday that night and wanted a place to stay. When you walk into the hotel you can see the history and prestige of The King Edward.
Upon check in I was given an upgraded room. The room was very spacious, 2 queen beds, large sitting area, walk in closet, large bathroom with walk-in shower. Unfortunately the room had a mad smell, it had a wet mop smell. I spoke with the receptionist re: room smell and she was very apologetic and offered to move us, which we agreed to. When we arrived at our new new, the room was smaller in size compared to the other room, bathroom tub/shower was on the old side, the bathroom sink so very slow to drain water. The room had two small closest, hotel housecoats, mini fridge, in room safe, Keurig coffee maker, TV. 2 wing back chairs and desk.
Staff are friendly and accommodating. Beds were very comfortable providing good night sleep. We had ordered room service the night before for the next day, arrived on time.
The hotel is located in a great area, walking distance to restaurants and attractions.
Consort Bar - drinks reasonably priced, no snack food, staff friendly, service very good.
Did not use any of the amenities.
Would stay here again. Pictures provided are from the first room. Beds, high back chair and desk the same in both rooms.

Date of stay: November 2021
Reviewed 8 November 2021 via mobile

My friends and I had a birthday/ladies weekend at The along Edward and we all loved it.

From check in to check out all the staff were friendly and accommodating. The room was clean and cozy and the beds were really comfortable. The hotel is located in a great location and is walking distance to many attractions and restaurants. We will definitely come back.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2021

It was my first high tea experience, and it was amazing. We had a waiter named Kenny who was absolutely incredible. I couldn’t decide what I wanted to drink so he surprised me. He made sure my allergies were accommodated in the kitchen and did everything in his power to make sure I and everyone else I was with had the best time. Even with celiac disease, the food was amazing!! GF scones and finger sandwiches :) 10/10 recommend, and if you go, ask for Kenny G. You won’t regret it!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 October 2021

This hotel really makes you feel like family. The moment you step inside the majestic hotel, you feel the history and prestige of what the King Edward is all about. Special thanks to Ayaka who rolled the red carpet out as soon as we arrived to make us feel at home. Another star player was Nitish, who showed so much passion in his way of hospitality. BRAVO team!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 September 2021

A huge thank you to Errol Henriques for helping my wife and I. As I am disabled, you were of great assistance in getting me out and into our vehicle. We really appreciate the kindness. Thank you again Errol, you are an incredible person.

Date of stay: September 2021