“My next stop in Toronto is there.”

Cambridge Suites Toronto
Ranked #38 of 136 Hotels in Toronto
Mount Pearl, Canada
“My next stop in Toronto is there.”
Reviewed 25 March 2012

I can't see why I would go anywhere else. They have everything you need.
Great location. Next to the Eaton Center and The Bay, you can easily access the subway system that can take you anywhere in Toronto.
The suites are well layed out and it is perfect for a stay of more than 3 days. We had a small fridge, plates and a microwave. That was perfect for us.

On a "less positive" note, if you need them to keep your luggage on the last day of your stay, make sure they do put them away. We were told they would be put in a secure room, but when we returned 6 hours later, they were still in the corner of the reception area. Next time I would watch til they do take them away...

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
CAMBRIDGEGM, General Manager at Cambridge Suites Toronto, responded to this review, 27 March 2012
Dear Madelinet43,

Thank you for your very kind review - we certainly hope you don't go anywhere else! Please be sure to let me know when you are returning - I would love the opportunity to thank you personally.

Sincerely, Tim
Cambridge Suites Hotel Toronto

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 24 March 2012

Big, pleasant rooms, very reasonable price ($129), simple light switches and the such that didn't require an engineering degree to turn on, free internet (though in and out a bit for Skype calls), 2 TVs and microwave, and a convenient, downtown location for conferences. This is the best value/quality combination I've come across in years. I'd go back in a minute if I was in Toronto again.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank olive2012
Dear olive2012,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We strive to provide the best value four diamond hotel experience in Toronto and are very pleased when we read that are efforts are well recieved. If I can ever be of service to you, please do not hesitate to let me know.

SIncerely, Tim
Cambridge Suites Hotel Toronto
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I stay at the Cambridge Suites each time I go to Toronto for business and every time the service is always great, the rooms are always tidy and the food is always delicious. The hotel itself has great furnishings as well as a very convenient business centre which is very helpful during those trips laptops are not handy. The hotel is conveniently located in the heart of it all right downtown which is a walk away from my office and a walk away from the mall! I look forward to each trip out East and truly feel at home each time I walk in the hotel doors.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Brooke S
Dear BrookeS45,

Thank you for your continued loyalty - I appreciate your tremendous support and for sharing your views with the Tripadvisor community. If I can ever be of service to you on a return trip to Toronto, please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Sincerely, Tim - Cambridge Suites Hotel
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed 20 March 2012

Flew into town for a quick one-day meeting and needed to book something in downtown, while some bigger hotels were close to capacity because of two conventions in town. I was glad to find the Cambridge Suites! The room was immaculate, beautifully furnished. Public areas were spotless. I appreciated Mark's quick help with check-in and finding the correct number for the Airport Connector van (the company itself gave me the wrong contact).

My only tiny complaint is while the outer doors of the front entrance are automatic, the inner ones aren't, which makes it hard for people to negotiate a heavy door and luggage at the same time.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank xxam
Dear xxam,

Thank you for sharing your views with the Tripadvisor community. I am glad you enjoyed your short visit and hope you can stay longer next time. Don't hesitate to let me know if I can ever be of service.

Sincerely, Tim - Cambridge Suites Toronto
Ontario
Reviewed 19 March 2012

We booked two rooms for a girls get together in the city.
Both rooms were roomy. Huge bathrooms a bonus.
Front desk staff were helpful and very accommodating with holding our luggage til our need to catch our transportation.
Free wireless in room was so helpful for those last minute plan making.
Fruit and cucumber water in the lobby a nice touch.
Located steps to everything...no need for a vehicle.
So impressed, I've booked again later in March for a weekend with my hubby.

Room Tip: We were right next to the elevator and didn't even notice.